Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Ramblings of a MisFiT / Re: Gravity
« Last post by MaiYakRuTao on October 22, 2014, 12:17:40 AM »

It is unbelievable that will be easy. I don't know if you can't tell me.
Forum News / NEW WELCOME MESSAGE...!!!!
« Last post by Sassafras on September 29, 2014, 09:26:37 PM »
WELCOME to SayNOtoMSG.com Forum presented by MisFiTCityForum.com!!!   [welcome]

This Forum use to be mainly about MisFiTs for MisFiTs with a dedicated SayNOtoMSG.com section.  Now we are SayNOtoMSG.com Forum with other sections for everyone to vocalize their opinion and thoughts and open up to the world.

If you are not a member yet, please join!!!

If you are looking for information about Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) and Other Excitotoxins, you have come to the right place.  Please join!!!

If you are looking for a place to hang out with other MisFiTs, you have found the MisFiT hangout via the world wide web.  Please join!!!

If you think you've taken a wrong turn and found yourself in uncharted territory, please join before you leave.  We need all the members we can get!!!

Now for the Rules:

There really aren't any.

Ok, there are a couple.

Don't SPAM.  We will delete your membership without notice!!!!!!!!!!!  This includes signatures.  If you are from California and your signature has a link to a company in New Jersey, this is considered SPAM.

Racial and ethnic abuse will not be tolerated!!!

Well, that does it for now.  [Please join!!!]

Warmly,
Sassafras Z.
Administrator, Solo Modifier of Forum Features, and Promoter of World Peace
SayNOtoMSG.com :: To Your Health - Dedicated MSG Section / Re: Question?
« Last post by Sassafras on September 28, 2014, 06:26:44 PM »
I am trying to not eat anything with msg which means I have been eating mostly natural foods....I am having a hard time with lunches though....I can make my own mayo and mix it with tuna or chicken but I want to put it on bread....my question....what kind of bread can I eat? W==(:D)==

Kym,

There are many breads available which are safe to eat.  My favorite is dark rye.  My second favorite is marble rye.  Others include:  Wheat with no high fructose corn syrup and white french bread.  It all depends on what I plan to do with it.  For sandwiches, I use a heavy rye or sometimes the soft wheat with NO HFCS.  Bread and butter, the rye.  For peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, the wheat.  And when Mick and I are traveling, we sometimes do what we call "scavenge".  This is where we go in a grocery store and choose foods we can eat out of the package, vegetables, fruits, extra sharp cheddar cheese, daisy brand cottage cheese, and white french bread.

I don't know about you, but I'm hungry.

Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner.  I will be responding to questions and concerns in a more timely fashion now Mick and I are home in the desert of Arizona.

Keep up the good fight!!!

Warmly,
Sass
Hi...brand new here and so happy to find all this info on MSG!!
Just emailed you my address etc....would love to have this card
Thank you so much

Thank you, Kym, for your interest in Saying NO to MSG here on the Forum and on Facebook.  Your support is appreciated!!!

If there is anything Mick and I can do to aid you in your search for good health, don't hesitate to ask.  We will do all we can to help.

Keep up the good fight!!

Warmly,
Sass
hi just signed up .....glad to support ...its good to see we the people setting sites up like this looking forward to getting my card and betting these monstrous n evil corporations ps..ds

DS,

We are happy you joined the Forum and are elated to have you participate in the goings on concerning Saying NO to MSG and Other Excitotoxins.  Welcome to the Forum!!!!  [welcome]

Years ago, Mick told me I should create a website designed to share with people the dangers of MSG and Other Excitotoxins.  Thankfully to Mick, his wonderful way with words, and my simple skills of web designing, we have that website - SayNOtoMSG.com - and this Forum.  (Of course, this Forum is made possible by the hard working people of Simple Machines.  Only through their vision of merging "community" and "really cool mods" are we able to appreciate the gift of gab on this plane of digital interface called MisFiT City Forum.   [peace])

Personally, I don't know how the evil ones can sleep at night knowing they are poisoning the world.  They may have a lot of money, but they have NO soul.

Thank you again for joining the Forum and thank you for your support in Saying NO to MSG... and Other Excitotoxins.  I hope the Laminated Card has aided you in your quest for good health.

If there is any way we can help farther, please let us know.

Keep up the good fight!!!

Warmly,
Sassafras Zellar
Introductions / Re: Hi I am new here
« Last post by Sassafras on September 28, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »
I am so so happy to find you all.  I really think MSG is what caused my problem..... Each time this has happened it was after I had eaten out (not everytime I east out) . I would, within a 1/2 hour to 2 hours get severe stomach pains....i can't even walk it is so painful.....then diarrea, flushing where my whole face and eyes turn beat red and hot, feels like my blood pressure is spiking in my head....then eventually blood in diarrea from the severity of it.....then its all gone...and i am exausted....only happens once in a while in my life but man....it is horrible...So I am now on a MSG hunt to eat healthy....so far for the last 2 months i have been eating healthy with no issues....

Kym,

Welcome to the Forum!!!   [welcome]  W==(:D)== ::D

The symptoms you mentioned are common for people who suffer from Excitotoxin Sensitivity Syndrome (ESS).  Of course, these are only a few.  Here is a list of symptoms anyone can have after digesting MSG or Other Excitotoxins. 

Now that you have found one of the causes for your symptoms - MSG - you're search for good health is still ongoing.  There are over 100 ingredients which can effect MSG intolerant people.  A list of these ingredients can be found HERE - http://www.saynotomsg.com/basics_list.php .  Because the food industry is constantly using new ingredients which are being invented at an increasing rate, this list may never be complete, but, this list provides enough ingredients to be avoided and create a healthy lifestyle.

If there are any questions you have about ingredients to avoid, please post them here at the Forum.  Now that my husband, Mick, and I are not traveling we have DSL and our laptops, so now we can respond to everyone using all 10 digits of our hands rather than pecking with one finger on our smartphones.   d(BD)b

Welcome again and I hope the Laminated Card we provided you has helped in your search for good health.

Keep up the good fight!!

Warmly,
Sassafras Zellar
Politics / Re: Political Art Refuted in Art City - Saugatuck, MI
« Last post by Sassafras on September 25, 2014, 03:17:44 PM »
Heading to civil court in the morning (8/1/2014) to dispute city ordinance 150.30 (More than 3 opinion signs).
This is Art, not an opinion  You can see picture of misfit sculpture here.

http://www.lakestreetcommons.com/misfit_art.html

The City of Saugatuck is not happy with the imaging and canvas nor the integration into the artful landscaping.  Really !? 

A city that is based on art is now trying to decide what is and what is not art for display on ones private property.   First Ammendment violation.

Heading to civil court in the morning.    egaads.  These people don't have anything to do with their thumbs.
I can give them an idea what to do with them    (;D)b

Motownrider

Motownrider,

Well, everyone has an opinion.

In the movie The Hunger Games, there is a saying: "May the odds be forever in your favor."

Concerning the "artwork", IMO, the peace sign is the most appealing. 

Warmly,
Sass
SayNOtoMSG.com :: To Your Health - Dedicated MSG Section / Question?
« Last post by kymg45 on August 24, 2014, 08:45:40 PM »
I am trying to not eat anything with msg which means I have been eating mostly natural foods....I am having a hard time with lunches though....I can make my own mayo and mix it with tuna or chicken but I want to put it on bread....my question....what kind of bread can I eat? W==(:D)==
Hi...brand new here and so happy to find all this info on MSG!!
Just emailed you my address etc....would love to have this card
Thank you so much
hi just signed up .....glad to support ...its good to see we the people setting sites up like this looking forward to getting my card and betting these monstrous n evil corporations ps..ds
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
sir-individual