World Discussions > Politics

What's Sarah Palin up to?

(1/2) > >>

Smokebender:
I don't get Sarah. What is she up to now? Any ideas?

Smokebender:
After seeing the notes on the palm of her hand I have come to understand Sarah. Thanks CNN.  (;D)b

Oh and thank you too Steven.

http://www.alternet.org/story/145627/stephen_colbert%3A_%22sarah_palin_is_a_f%2A%2Acking_retard%22

misfitguy:

--- Quote from: Smokebender on February 10, 2010, 11:36:00 AM ---After seeing the notes on the palm of her hand I have come to understand Sarah. Thanks CNN.  (;D)b

Oh and thank you too Steven.

http://www.alternet.org/story/145627/stephen_colbert%3A_%22sarah_palin_is_a_f%2A%2Acking_retard%22

--- End quote ---

We were watching MSNBC last night and Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow all did a bit on the hand.  Chris Matthew said it best I thought.  He said, "we all use notes," while waving some papers in the air, "but if we don't want people to think we need notes, we would write them on our hand."  He said people that cheat on exams, write on their hands, not presidential aspirants.  He said it wasn't that she needed notes, but that she "cheated" using notes.  He felt that it told a lot about her characters and her core values.  I applaud you, Chris Matthews, for that bit of insight.

Mick

EdisonBoy:
This kid O'Keefe, as anybody else who picks on a non-profit organization whose only "crime" is to help empower the poor, just urks me.  Now, it turns out he has ties to white supremacists.  Why am I not surprised?

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=309:hey-james-okeefe-about-that-white-racist-forum-you-attended-in-2006&catid=34:ye-olde-white-power-chopping-block

HEY JAMES O'KEEFE, ABOUT THAT WHITE RACIST FORUM YOU ATTENDED IN 2006...

He reminds me of the kids I went to high school with who thought they were hot-snot but when it came to real life they turned out to just be punks.  I just want to pick this kid up by the throat and shake him.

misfitguy:

James O'Keefe is one of the young fascists that were developed through the reagan/bush/bush administrations.  He is only one of many.  They are dangerous, but they are also transparent if they don't have an administration shielding them.  Left to their own aims, they will trip and cause themselves harm.  It is up to us to point out every one of their gaffes. 

Yesterday, I watched an hour show on the History Channel that traced the pathways that the Gestapo and other high ranking Hitler administration members had taken at the end of the war.  Many of them escaped (in fact the number is around 150,000) through Austria, Italy and then South America.  They were helped by the Catholic Church along the way with housing and new passports and identities.  There is a large and vibrant German community in Paraguay that many were able to disappear into. Of course, Argentina and Venezuela also took their share.  One of the things that was mentioned by this program was a statement made my Dr. Mengle, Dr. Death.  He said, it is not important where they lived, but it was important to continue their work towards the formation of the Fourth Reich.  To do that, the banking and manufacturing industries needed to be taken control over. 

I ask you, wouldn't that be what we are facing today.  The banking industry and large manufacturing corporations act in a fascistic manner.  Why?  Because they are in the process of forming the Fourth Reich.  Anyway, O'Keefe and Palin are two in the forefront in this new fascist movement that has been kept so quiet until the present.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version