MisFiT Discussions > MisFiT Lounge

Just chat

<< < (2/96) > >>

Truthsayer:
Thank you. I needed that. Now if I can only convince my family. They all think I'm crazy! Enough about me. How about yourself? You have me intrigued, but your hiding your secrets. (BD)

Smokebender:
You are welcome. Smokebender's are known for speaking the truth. With that in mind, let me say this.
I regard to your family or just anyone for that matter, everyone is crazy. Everyone. It's just a matter of degree.  ~D~

Smokebender:

--- Quote from: Truthsayer on February 02, 2009, 08:38:13 PM ---Thank you. I needed that. Now if I can only convince my family. They all think I'm crazy! Enough about me. How about yourself? You have me intrigued, but your hiding your secrets. (BD)

--- End quote ---
I was born in the 50's to non smokebending parents. My Yankee Father and my southern bell Mother raised me well and my childhood was bliss. Every year at Christmas the family would travel to the deep south, and to this day I miss hearing the words "Yall want some grits with that bacon?" and "don't make me stop this car!" Life was good, and still is.

As a young man I became interested in smokebending. I was luckly to find, and learn from a master. He also taught me how to cook meat on a stick, but that's another story. As I traveled the land doing wildlife and landscape photography, I was able to prefect my smokebending skills. I love the outdoors and all mother nature and the Great Spirit have given us. 

Truthsayer:
There is a very fine line between genius and insanity. Its name is "faith".

Truthsayer:
You enjoy the great outdoors too? What a coincidence! so do I. You might think this a bit strange, but I've always wanted to and still dream of one day living in a treehouse. If there is ever a point in my life when I do acquire some material rewards for my hard work, I want to purchase a few acres of land, maybe on the Queen Charlotte Islands or overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and build a modern day "tree" house. My house will be elevated about 30 feet above the ground, within a grove of evergreen and oak. It will be supported by the surrounding trees, overlooking the ocean. The nearest town will be about ten kilometres away, (not too far that I can't get there by bicycle). My house will have a skylight ceiling so I can view the universe with or without a telescope. (I love stars and the constellations).
It would seem that I already have the blueprints drawn up, but only in my imagination. But hey, if it can be imagined, then anything is possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version