MisFiT Conversations > Introductions

introdution

(1/2) > >>

Truthsayer:
Hello to all fellow members. I have recently, (today), joined the forum and am looking forward to some very interesting discussions and/or debates with other like minded, free thinking and unconventional persons. (Or am I the only one) Am looking forward to it.

Smokebender:
Truthsayer, Welcome to MisFit City. I'm new here too.   [welcome]

misfitguy:

--- Quote from: Truthsayer on January 11, 2009, 11:27:09 PM ---Hello to all fellow members. I have recently, (today), joined the forum and am looking forward to some very interesting discussions and/or debates with other like minded, free thinking and unconventional persons. (Or am I the only one) Am looking forward to it.

--- End quote ---

Welcome, Truthsayer,

Interesting discussions and freely debating a topic is what Sassafras and I had in mind when we created this forum.  Being the "Boss Misfit" simply attests to my love for controversy and opinion.  Here's hoping you can have a little fun here as well.

Mick

Truthsayer:
How could I have forgotten to mention about having fun?! Geez, I You know I'm excited when!

Sassafras:
Hey Truthsayer!!

[welcome]

Nice to have a new addition to the City!

The MisFiTs here are free to think and discuss what ever unconventional thoughts and conversations may arise.  We are a wild bunch of unruly degenerates.  If that sounds like your cup of tea, then jump right right in and grab a soapbox.   (;D)b

W==(:D)== W==(:D)== W==(:D)==

Sassafras

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version