Author Topic: Seriously. Wanna see Mars and our Moon as NASA hide them?  (Read 13898 times)

Offline EmilyCragg

• New to the City
Seriously. Wanna see Mars and our Moon as NASA hide them?
« on: January 01, 2010, 05:13:53 PM »
I won't put anything up until and unless somebody says, yes, they want to see what NASA is hiding.

EEWC

Offline EdisonBoy

• Purple Maple Syruple
Re: Seriously. Wanna see Mars and our Moon as NASA hide them?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 02:02:38 AM »
I won't put anything up until and unless somebody says, yes, they want to see what NASA is hiding.

EEWC

I, for one, don't think NASA is hiding anything.  Although we do have some Bigfoot Hunters in our group, and I'll admit that there is a possibility that undiscovered animals exist in nature, I myself tend to be a skeptic about conspiracies within our government.  IMHO - You'd have to explain to me first why NASA would want to hide anything from us and second I'd want some proof.  The skeptic's creedo is "Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence."

Third of all, and probably the most damaging to your cause, is that some people might consider it a bit rude to arrive in someone else's forum and begin making demands.  We're a rather laid back bunch here and make allowances for each others personal quirks, after all that's what being a misfit is all about.  d(BD)b But at the same time we would hope that you would pay us the same courtesy in return.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »

Ditto what Allen said.  If you've got something to say, say it. 

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:42:10 AM »
Damn, I've been lookin for Mars and our moon for three weeks! No wonder I can't find em. Gotta be here somewhere.  ::)
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.