Author Topic: Is Essay One Day Legit?  (Read 4391 times)

GraceMiller

Is Essay One Day Legit?
« on: October 26, 2022, 03:19:12 PM »
I ordered a 4-page essay to test EssayOneDay.com. The topic was 'Why do dogs stick out of car windows'. I ended up paying almost $65 for the order. This is not what I expected, after seeing the low default price. My paper arrived on time, even though the deadline of five days had passed.

How about the quality? Let's just say that it greatly improved our perception of the service after it was marred by poor pricing. Of the 20 paragraphs, 18 were excellently written, most likely by an ESL expert or native speaker with strong English proficiency. I was puzzled by the 2 other paragraphs that had obvious formatting and typo errors. We were able to fix these issues in a matter of 10 minutes. If submitted to college, we believe the piece could even be eligible for an A-. We must also mention that the author did an excellent job in providing statistical background, even though it was a very fun topic.

Although the platform provides satisfactory services, it is worth noting that customer support can still be a difficult task. The agent was quick to respond to my basic questions, but he mostly just gave me stock answers when I asked them.

It's not a scam to ask about Essay One Day. They are a trusted company that offers transparent writing services. They offer extra guarantees such as free revisions or partial refunds and custom papers that aren't plagiarized. This means that you can rely on the platform's writers to assist you at certain points in your academic career.

Our EssayOneDay.com Rating
EssayOneDay isn’t the only website that offers similar writing services. We can tell you that EssayOneDay is a great place for students who want to trust their papers to ghostwriting professionals. Although there are some drawbacks, you can be sure that your assignment will get done on a good level at a reasonable price.
http://topwriting.services/reviews/essayoneday-review

Related Resources:
Is MYASSIGNMENTHELP.COM RELIABLE?
Educibly.com Ratings and Reputation on Internet
UnemployedProfessors Review
What are Killerpapers?

sir-individual