(1/3) > >>

Sassafras:
MisFiT Coffee Cup Award
Goes Out To
Truthsayer

[[~~]]D [[~~]]D [[~~]]D

Congratulations!!
 d(BD)b (;D)b ::D [peace] ::D (;D)b d(BD)b

I will be sending your cup to you next week.  You will be drinking from your new MisFiT City Forum coffee cup by the end of next week!!

Sass

Truthsayer:

--- Quote from: Sassafras on March 05, 2009, 03:27:39 PM ---MisFiT Coffee Cup Award
Goes Out To
Truthsayer

[[~~]]D [[~~]]D [[~~]]D

Congratulations!!
 d(BD)b (;D)b ::D [peace] ::D (;D)b d(BD)b

I will be sending your cup to you next week.  You will be drinking from your new MisFiT City Forum coffee cup by the end of next week!!

Sass

--- End quote ---

This ere' was posted on 05 March, 2009. It is now 20 March, 2009. How many days long is a week in Michigan? :)7

Did you get the mailing address I sent to you Sass? I hope shipping and handling costs doesn't promote a problem.

Smokebender:
Michigan weeks are 8 days long. The fab four new that. What's the big deal? It's just a cup. It's on the way I bet. They had to get the cup a passport. It snowed 14 feet the other day and the sun didn't come up for two days. Did ya hear the sad story about my cup?

Truthsayer:
I heard that you received it then dropped it out of excitement. You really need to be more careful. You can scald yourself ya know. Just when I thought I heard the end of it. [(/)]

Smokebender:
To late for that. It will never end until I get another cup. Not that I need or deserve one, just that I WANT.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version