Author Topic: Letters to Say No To MSG website  (Read 6500 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Letters to Say No To MSG website
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:15:42 AM »
We receive numerous thank you letters from people that have found our website www.saynotomsg.com to be helpful.  We decided to share these with readers.  I will go back in our files and try to retrieve others and post those as well and will post new letters in the future.  We feel it is important for others that are searching for information to know that there are other people that are suffering as well.

Keep up the good fight

Mick

This letter was received on 3/29/2012

Hi

Last week I watched a video of Dr. Blaylock speaking on the topic of excito toxins and the subject has not been off my mind since. My first response was to go through my pantry and refrigerator. I was horrified at the idea that all the while I was breast feeding my son to ensure he received the extended health benefits, I was also poisoning him with excitotoxins. I immediately rushed to Whole Foods with the goal of spending as much money as necessary to protect his health only to discover that Whole Foods is really no better than Kroger when it comes to flavor enhancers. My five year old son exhibits what I fear are mild symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder and I am convinced it is a result of excitotoxins. I would really appreciate if you would send me two laminated cards with the list of common excitotoxins for myself and my neighbor.

Yours is the best website I found on the topic and so I posted a link to your site on my Facebook page. You should make use of social media to get the message out there. Perhaps create a Facebook page but definitely include a Facebook and Twitter share button on your website.

Thank you for the work you are doing to create awareness.

Warm Regards

Name withheld until we get permission to use it.
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

sir-individual