Author Topic: Just chat  (Read 255651 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Just chat
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
So what's new? What's old? What's up? Anything goes..........lets chat.   W==(:D)==
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 04:21:30 PM by Smokebender »
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
Re: Just chat
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
What's new? I guess my life, if I can get it off the ground. I'm 44 years old. I left a secure job and life back on the east coast to pursue a dream I put on hold 20 years ago so as to raise my children as a single mom. My girls are grown now, with lives of their own, so I decided to take a risk. I wish to pursue my interest in the performing arts. Vancouver offers a broader range of opportunities for this type of work than Halifax and there are schools here particularily for this purpose. Mid life crisis? My faith says no. What's new with you and yours?
As God as my witness, I cannot tell a lie.  ;)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »
What you have done, and are doing sounds fantastic, bold and wonderful. So many never even start to follow a dream.      I see you making it happen, and that's what it's all about. Tell us more of this interesting dream of yours if you will.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:19:39 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »
Where to start! My dream is to not necessarily be "famous", but to be "acknowledged". I have a wealth of talent for most venues of the arts including music/singing, acting, writing, philosophy, photography and I am an amateur astrologer/numerologist. To choose only one and follow it to the end! I need to express myself in all of them to be completely fulfilled. I can make people laugh without having to be onstage, I sing karaoke whenever I can, I use music and dance as a form of therapy to vent my emotions and keep them in proper perspective. My passion is writing poetry and philosophy. I was working toward a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy/religion, but only completed 2 years because my children were still very young and required my full time attention. Once I get settled here with my job and save some money, I want to attend a school for the performing arts, most specifically acting. One step at a time is all I can take. My life philosophy is this: If I have to work hard, blood, sweat and tears, all of my life to acquire, achieve, obtain or accomplish just ONE thing in life, "I'M GOING TO WANT TO TAKE IT WITH ME WHEN I GO". I may not have much in the way of material wealth, and may never acquire it, but I have gained a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and insight. This is something I can give freely and generously to the world, and still take it all with me when I go. That's fulfillment!

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »
It seems you're on your way. Material wealth is over rated, and you may never be famous, but you're already a star.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »
Thank you. I needed that. Now if I can only convince my family. They all think I'm crazy! Enough about me. How about yourself? You have me intrigued, but your hiding your secrets. (BD)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 08:52:59 PM »
You are welcome. Smokebender's are known for speaking the truth. With that in mind, let me say this.
I regard to your family or just anyone for that matter, everyone is crazy. Everyone. It's just a matter of degree.  ~D~
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 09:30:43 PM »
Thank you. I needed that. Now if I can only convince my family. They all think I'm crazy! Enough about me. How about yourself? You have me intrigued, but your hiding your secrets. (BD)
I was born in the 50's to non smokebending parents. My Yankee Father and my southern bell Mother raised me well and my childhood was bliss. Every year at Christmas the family would travel to the deep south, and to this day I miss hearing the words "Yall want some grits with that bacon?" and "don't make me stop this car!" Life was good, and still is.

As a young man I became interested in smokebending. I was luckly to find, and learn from a master. He also taught me how to cook meat on a stick, but that's another story. As I traveled the land doing wildlife and landscape photography, I was able to prefect my smokebending skills. I love the outdoors and all mother nature and the Great Spirit have given us. 
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 01:36:30 AM »
There is a very fine line between genius and insanity. Its name is "faith".

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 01:58:34 AM »
You enjoy the great outdoors too? What a coincidence! so do I. You might think this a bit strange, but I've always wanted to and still dream of one day living in a treehouse. If there is ever a point in my life when I do acquire some material rewards for my hard work, I want to purchase a few acres of land, maybe on the Queen Charlotte Islands or overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and build a modern day "tree" house. My house will be elevated about 30 feet above the ground, within a grove of evergreen and oak. It will be supported by the surrounding trees, overlooking the ocean. The nearest town will be about ten kilometres away, (not too far that I can't get there by bicycle). My house will have a skylight ceiling so I can view the universe with or without a telescope. (I love stars and the constellations).
It would seem that I already have the blueprints drawn up, but only in my imagination. But hey, if it can be imagined, then anything is possible.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 02:14:00 AM »
By the way, you say smokebenders are known for telling the truth. Is smokebending a form of integrity? Or maybe an alternative righteous path? You will need to elaborate to me a bit about exactly what a smokebender is. I keep envisioning an Indian Chief blowing smoke rings with his pipe. Am I close? [peace]

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 10:27:48 AM »
You enjoy the great outdoors too? What a coincidence! so do I. You might think this a bit strange, but I've always wanted to and still dream of one day living in a treehouse. If there is ever a point in my life when I do acquire some material rewards for my hard work, I want to purchase a few acres of land, maybe on the Queen Charlotte Islands or overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and build a modern day "tree" house. My house will be elevated about 30 feet above the ground, within a grove of evergreen and oak. It will be supported by the surrounding trees, overlooking the ocean. The nearest town will be about ten kilometres away, (not too far that I can't get there by bicycle). My house will have a skylight ceiling so I can view the universe with or without a telescope. (I love stars and the constellations).
It would seem that I already have the blueprints drawn up, but only in my imagination. But hey, if it can be imagined, then anything is possible.
Some would think a tree house strange, but I do not. If fact it seems like a lovely way to live. I've seen examples on the web that were works of art. Yes I have looked into them. Living off the grid is one of my dreams. I enjoy the tv show Crusoe for those very reasons, off the grid tree house, a dream to me and a goal for you. Make it happen. You can do it.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:01 AM »
By the way, you say smokebenders are known for telling the truth. Is smokebending a form of integrity? Or maybe an alternative righteous path? You will need to elaborate to me a bit about exactly what a smokebender is. I keep envisioning an Indian Chief blowing smoke rings with his pipe. Am I close? [peace]
I may elaborate later, but for now I will say this, This Smokebender never blows smoke. Never
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 10:45:09 AM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »
So you're not a smoker. That was easy. Send some more clues, I kinda like this game.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »
I wish you were correct. In my case the cigarette blows the smoke. I'm just the sucker. Think campfire.
A Hopi elder speaks.

sir-individual