Author Topic: Just chat  (Read 255520 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: Just chat
« Reply #240 on: February 11, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »
Alright I'll give it a try......again.........every time I close .......my eyes....... ZZZ all I can see......is....a ..... [[~~]]D
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #241 on: February 11, 2009, 10:42:43 PM »
You would be a perfect candidate for starting a topic on the importance of integrity.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:01:52 PM by Truthsayer »
As God as my witness, I cannot tell a lie.  ;)

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #242 on: February 11, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »
This concludes another episode of "just chat". Will it continue? Will the suspense over smokebender's cup intensify? Will the intensity send him out of the script? Will the effect of Smokebender's dilemma take its toll on truthsayer? (This is better than anything Kelly Ripa ever boasted!) ::D  Stay tuned folks and pray for Smokebender. He needs all the support we can give him.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:03:14 AM by Smokebender »

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #243 on: February 12, 2009, 07:10:04 AM »
You would be a perfect candidate for starting a topic on the importance of integrity.
I agree integrity would be a good thread topic. The rest eludes me. I'm just a Smokebender. You should start it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:22:21 AM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #244 on: February 12, 2009, 08:19:53 AM »
This concludes another episode of "just chat". Will it continue? Will the suspense over smokebender's cup intensify? Will the intensity send him out of the script? Will the effect of Smokebender's dilemma take its toll on truthsayer? (This is better than anything Kelly Ripa ever boasted!) ::D  Stay tuned folks and pray for Smokebender. He needs all the support we can give him.
Thank you for the kind support, however it may be to late. My Dr. says if I don't get a cup soon it's  (K) time for me. Mercy.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #245 on: February 12, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »
There are two things that I absolutely do not respect. Liars and thieves.
If it were me in this situation, I'd give the person the benefit of the doubt, but only for so long. If they don't follow through on what they promise, I let it go , but never ask anything of them again. You learn as you turn.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #246 on: February 12, 2009, 10:02:03 AM »
I'll get to your post in a bit. For now do you know what you've done? You won by posting the 1000th post.    ((:o))
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 10:04:18 AM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »
If it were me in this situation, I'd give the person the benefit of the doubt, but only for so long. If they don't follow through on what they promise, I let it go , but never ask anything of them again. You learn as you turn.
I agree with all you have said here in your post.
Also when I do receive my cup I will jump for joy like "The Jerk" in the movie when the new phone book arrived.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:47:31 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #248 on: February 12, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »

I have to comment.  I HATE thieves and liars.  I have come to the conculusion that all thieves are liars and all liars are thieves.  They have no use on this planet.  By the way, this doesn't apply to fishermen.  They don't lie, they simply tell us the truth as they remember it.  We are getting ready to leave for the weekend.  See you guys next Monday.

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #249 on: February 12, 2009, 10:55:00 AM »
I agree with all you have said here in this post. However if what you refer to is the cup issue I must tell you again that's it's all just a silly joke on my part. At the same time when I do receive my cup I will jump for joy like "The Jerk" in the movie when the new phone book arrived.

Smoke,

Your cup will be delivered to you when we get the cups from the manufacturer.  Your poll that you created was the 20th thread that you started and that is the rule.  Start 20 threads and get a cup.  Of course, some of the threads were started to ask for a cup, if I remember.  All in fun and we appreciate your time here and the work you have done on the bigfoot forum.  You had a cup coming simply because you are a moderator.  Hang in there, little buckaroo.  Your cup will soon be in your hand and you will be able to caffeinate yourself with style.

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #250 on: February 12, 2009, 12:47:01 PM »
Will the previous replies mark the end of the cup controversy? Is Smokebender's dilemma finally resolved? GOD! Let us hope so.  *(:o)RRR*

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #251 on: February 12, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »
I'll get to your post in a bit. For now do you know what you've done? You won by posting the 1000th post.    ((:o))

Huh?...Who?...when?...where?...How?....What did I win? A trip to Vegas?  OOOOOOO

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #252 on: February 12, 2009, 04:12:38 PM »
I agree with all you have said here in this post. However if what you refer to is the cup issue I must tell you again that's it's all just a silly joke on my part. At the same time when I do receive my cup I will jump for joy like "The Jerk" in the movie when the new phone book arrived.

Smoke,

Your cup will be delivered to you when we get the cups from the manufacturer.  Your poll that you created was the 20th thread that you started and that is the rule.  Start 20 threads and get a cup.  Of course, some of the threads were started to ask for a cup, if I remember.  All in fun and we appreciate your time here and the work you have done on the bigfoot forum.  You had a cup coming simply because you are a moderator.  Hang in there, little buckaroo.  Your cup will soon be in your hand and you will be able to caffeinate yourself with style.

Mick
Now that's funny. To me anyway. I knew these posts would get a reply out of you Mick.   ::D

Now that I see I have two cups on the way I'll need to start looking for a friend.    ((:D))

As to the "little buckaroo" thing, you may want to back off on the Buck Berry reruns. Try some  *SAK*(:l) and  |P|

Lastly as an old X give-away artist, I feel a need to ask, What did Truthsayer win? How about a  (*)MP(*)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 04:24:43 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #253 on: February 12, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »

Huh?...Who?...when?...where?...How?....What did I win? A trip to Vegas?  OOOOOOO
You need a passport to go to Vegas. It's to damn hot there anyway. Sass will tell us what you have won.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #254 on: February 12, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »
If I stand around too long with bells on, my feet will get cold. I'd rather go to vegas. ::D

Of course, a  (*)MP(*)  would be nice also. I know, I know, I can't have it all, (for free anyway). I'll take what I get and cherish it. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 07:54:16 PM by Truthsayer »