Author Topic: Just chat  (Read 255519 times)

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
Re: Just chat
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »
This might take awhile. When I'm in the mood for writing and I got my headphones on, I can write for hours.
As God as my witness, I cannot tell a lie.  ;)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »
And so it shall be..........go forth and post your heart for all the world to see. I'll read it for sure.    ::D
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »
O before I forget I should ask you. I have two free tickets to go hunting with Dick Chaney.
I can't make it. Do you know anyone we should send? I mean anyone that would like to go.
I don't want you to go. Not to be rude to you, but well it could be....... how should I put this?

d:)==*Y 8O
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 01:22:41 AM »
I'll need to know where you intend to hunt before I can ask anyone. (I'm sure they'll ask me.) I'm thinking my brother may want to go. He lives in North British columbia, close to the yukon border. I'm not a hunter of animals for sport or anything else. Although I love to fish. Thanx for asking. Give me the location and I'll ask my brother if he would like to go and if he can go.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 01:30:32 AM »
I changed my mind again about where I should post my essay. I put it on the religion board. It was better suited to it in content.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 02:07:45 AM »
I'll need to know where you intend to hunt before I can ask anyone. (I'm sure they'll ask me.) I'm thinking my brother may want to go. He lives in North British columbia, close to the yukon border. I'm not a hunter of animals for sport or anything else. Although I love to fish. Thanx for asking. Give me the location and I'll ask my brother if he would like to go and if he can go.

If you're joking then you got me good. If not I'm sorry because my offer was a joke. See the thing is, Dick Chaney shot this guy, his friend in the face. He had some beer for lunch and went hunting and shot his friend right in the face. Here I was thinking I had this funny joke for ya and well it looks like I shot myself in the foot. Never mind. I'm sorry lets talk fishing. I bet you have a good fishing story to tell.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 02:19:16 AM »
I changed my mind again about where I should post my essay. I put it on the religion board. It was better suited to it in content.
I did read what you posted there. Well done to say the least.   (BD)b
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2009, 02:27:07 AM »
This ends another round of "Just chat"    Did truthsayer slam dunk on Smokebender?    Who is D.C. anyway?    Stay tuned.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2009, 06:59:56 AM »
Do you ever read the religious discussion board? I've posted my thoughts on that board. I'd like to post more on that board, but I don't want to begin a controversy.

We always say that this is one of the rare boards where you can post about politics and religion and not get in trouble.  Post away.  Controversy is fine.  It is always fulfilling to me when discussing religion or beliefs to find those things that we may have in common in rejoice in them.

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
 *:)---x* Really smoke, I did think you were serious. Especially when you said I couldn't go. I don't keep up with world news much. Only the weather at this time of year. News is depressing. It always seems to be a new version of an old scene every day. Maybe Dick Chaney aimed to shoot himself and missed. ;D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 03:30:29 PM by Truthsayer »

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2009, 08:33:34 PM »
Another Friday night and everyone must be out partying. Guess I'll sit back with a book, or a puzzle, or maybe even the remote....no, not the remote, My headphones with an assortment of my favorite tunes and a writing tablet, and spend a quiet evening enjoying the misfittedness of my very sober life.  [peace]

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »
I would still like to hear your greatest fishing tale if you are in the mood to share it.                            <><
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »
Nothing wild ever occurred with me while fishing, but I do have a tale of sentimental value.

When I was about 5 years old, my father took me fishing at the small brook which bordered our property. The fish were brook trout, but they were tiny. He taught me everything about fishing including how to dig worms. We caught about ten fish between us. When we got home, I had to help him clean the fish. (Not something I was enthused to do), but; "It comes as part of the chore", as my father always said. We cleaned them then I had the honor of helping my mother cook them for dinner. The best feed of fish I've ever eaten. (then I was introduced to lobster)... No, I've never been lobster fishing.
How about you? Catch any fish in Wawa?

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:49 AM »
Wawa was a trip I took with my Father and two of my friends some forty years ago. We had a good time, but I don't recall many fish. I was not much of a fisherman back then. Still, it's always great to travel north. Your story was nice. Fishing with Dad, good times for all.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2009, 12:24:30 AM »
I grew up in the rural countryside off the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. I spent most of my childhood connecting with nature. My brothers never really included me in their games and escapades, (unless I was willing to be a pawn for them) and I had no sisters. I love trees and I was quite the tomboy. Even as a child I tried to build a treehouse. I love to climb trees, I was always in one. I spent much time at a pond on our property, playing with the frogs and toads. I remember sleeping outside under the stars in the summers, taking long walks along the shore collecting barnacles, shells and baby crabs. I enjoyed splattering jelly fish on the rocks. My family went camping every summer. Childhood for me was amazing! And then, I woke up.