MisFiT Discussions > MisFiT Lounge

Just chat

<< < (96/96)

misfitguy:

Actually, we don't have any banners.  We have been asked to sell banners, but it doesn't really match what Sass and I are trying to do here.  So we pay for the site and the name ourselves.  Fortunately, Sass has become a web builder.  All of this and the other 8 websites we own is Sass's work.  Good job, hey? 

Mick

Smokebender:
Other sites? Well how about some links? I for one would like to see more of Sass's good work. Just askin.  [peace]

misfitguy:

--- Quote from: Smokebender on March 09, 2010, 07:46:14 AM ---Other sites? Well how about some links? I for one would like to see more of Sass's good work. Just askin.  [peace]

--- End quote ---

Sass now explains to me that we actually have 8 websites and that Misfit City Forum, because of its entry page gets counted twice.  Any of the sites involved with sunglasses all eventually lead to Misfits Central.net  In the past we have also had Misfit Guy.com, misfitcentraleyewear.net, MCEyewear.net and some others we forget when we were trying to cover all the possibilities.  We do have plans for a couple of more, though.  We are in the process of developing a book wedgie to hold pages open in a book while reading and so a site for this product will be added.  Also we are pondering a site to sell nuts and coffee beans called "Nut House Cafe".  All in the works.  Below are the current URL's that we have.

Mick

www.mackinaccoast.com

www.91lenscleaner.com

www.saynotomsg.com

www.misfitscentral.net

www.creationsbysassafras.com

www.mackinawcoast.com

www.misfitscentraleyewear.com

kat:
   I' m just trying to stay healthy ,had art. Aortic valve put in last year now I'm on Warfarin my Dr says I can;t take
any natural herbals or overcounter meds without asking first or Ill mess up my  INR blood clot factor . Like everthing
has to be done in moderation; considering how much Vit. K are in the foods I consume, would like to green smoothes
But settle for brown rice and legumes; try to avoid beef and most  any processed foods scince they mostly contain what
I consider poisond hydrogenated oils,sugar; white flour and all ingrediates that i just found out are hidden MSG...Wow
   Im just going to do the best I can for know  (;D)b [peace] kat

misfitguy:
It is about all we can do is try to eat healthy.  Sassafras is horribly allergic to excitotoxins and I am diabetic.  I can eat food with excitotoxins without an allergic reaction and she can eat all the sugars she wants.  In fact, she can't tolerate any of the manmade sugars such as aspartame or maltodextrin and all the others.  I try to eat one meal a day of fresh fruit and vegetables and when I do, it is usually my favorite. 

It sounds like you have your hands full with your dietary needs.  I wish you well and hope we can help you if you need it.  Feel free to ask any questions concerning msg and other excitotoxins. 

Mick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version