Author Topic: well i plan  (Read 11661 times)

Offline timberwolf

• Purple Maple Syruple
well i plan
« on: January 16, 2009, 02:58:00 PM »
on going back to where i got scared that day while hunting.. here shortly at the end of the month.. its a nice lil walk and ill go squirrel hunting while im there.. there was a sighting not far from where ill be.. i always keep my eyes open and ears alert .. like i said i havent been back there in a couple of yrs now.. but after being a armchair sasquatvh reader for a yr or so now. and learning all i could .. thru reading and others sightings and experiences.. i belive will make it better for me and make things easier when i go bak becuz i know now what to look for and what to expect.
timberwolf

Offline nelson

• Purple Maple Syruple
Re: well i plan
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »
Pick the right day and I would bet a couple of us would go with you.....nelson

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »
I hear that.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline timberwolf

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »
im planning on tentativly on the 24th of january and that depends on the weather
timberwolf

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:40:50 AM »
im planning on tentativly on the 24th of january and that depends on the weather

We'll be in Lansing at a motorcycle swap meet.  Hope you well out there.
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline nelson

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
this weekend is the whiteriver stealheaders perch derby, I'll be there with my son

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »
this weekend is the whiteriver stealheaders perch derby, I'll be there with my son

Fantastic.  Is that the White River that is the head water of White Lake, MI?  If so, I have spent hundreds of hours fishing that river from Minnie Pond area all the way down to the mouth.  Fantastic river.  Love to fish it in the fall and winter by the dam in Hesperia and further south even.

~Groucho Marx

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »
Sounds like a good time for all. Good luck
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline timberwolf

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »
well i did manage to go out for a bit on the 24th crazy as it seemed but i did and when i got to the same area i didnt get that feeling again like i was being watched or tracked. i didnt hook up with anyone for a simple reason.. and this may sound funny or wierd but i served my time in the army have learned to be quiet in the woods. and yanno i just had to get out and do it alone. i had too. i cant be afraid of a bump in the night or soome 4-800 pounbd ape watching me.. good thing is i did get four fox squirrels after i went for my walk first didnt want the gun fire scaring anything away before i had a chance to "feel" it again or see it this time.. alot of big deer tracks thou and i am happy with myself that i got a spine.
timberwolf

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »
Excellent...I am pleased to hear you had a good time.  You may not have seen sign of the bigfoot, but you did see sign of what the woods is like in January.

I have mentioned in another post somewhere on the forum that I used to spend a day every January in the woods.  I would try to pick a day that had some sunshine and I would walk for half a day in whatever direction and then turn and work my way back, with the plan of being at the car at or near dark.  I would bring sandwiches and water, but always built a fire at some point.  If I was going to be near water like a stream or a river, I would bring a rod and some bait, normally worms and did have some luck catching a lunch or two.  It was always a great day that would give me a sense of renewal and always there was an experience that would stay with me for a long time.  One time I brought a friend and found it was not as satisfying as when I went alone.

One of the places I went, by the way, was at the end of Holton-Duck Lake Rd by the Muskegon River.  I would park near the river and then walk along the river, west.  Beautiful.

Mick

~Groucho Marx

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 03:27:31 AM »
well i did manage to go out for a bit on the 24th crazy as it seemed but i did and when i got to the same area i didnt get that feeling again like i was being watched or tracked. i didnt hook up with anyone for a simple reason.. and this may sound funny or wierd but i served my time in the army have learned to be quiet in the woods. and yanno i just had to get out and do it alone. i had too. i cant be afraid of a bump in the night or soome 4-800 pounbd ape watching me.. good thing is i did get four fox squirrels after i went for my walk first didnt want the gun fire scaring anything away before i had a chance to "feel" it again or see it this time.. alot of big deer tracks thou and i am happy with myself that i got a spine.
Well I sure do understand that. Good for you. Next time you find yourself in my neck of the woods, look me up.  W==(:D)==
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 03:30:52 AM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.