Author Topic: Bigfoot Books  (Read 12864 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Bigfoot Books
« on: February 03, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »
I just read Mysterious America by Loren Coleman. It was sent to me by my friend Nelson. I read it and sent if off to another friend.         
Next is another book by L.C. called Bigfoot the true story of apes in America. Do you read or write Bigfoot books? Is Bigfoot is real?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 01:54:43 AM by Smokebender »
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
Re: Bigfoot Books
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »
Oh, I know that bigfoot is real. My shoe size a women's size 11 wide.  ::D
As God as my witness, I cannot tell a lie.  ;)

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »
Very good. Would you like to read this book when I have finished it?
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »
Does it have anything to say that I may not have already read? I'm a huge mystery buff and an avid reader. I have read every true mystery volume of every topic from Bigfoot to UFO's. Unless it provides new evidence, new sightings and hopefully some legitimate photographs, can't say that I'd be interested. I stay away from repetitive reading. If it contains all of the above, sure, send it along.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »
Well, it's new to me cuz I have yet to read it.   :)7  Sounds like you are far from interested.  That's ok too.    ((:o))
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 09:50:11 PM »
I've heard so many fraud accounts of bigfoot sightings that interest has subsided, but this recent account on the boards here have me wondering. My main interests are paranormal events, UFO's and the hunt for the Holy Grail on Oak Island, Nova Scotia.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 10:25:56 PM »
I've heard so many fraud accounts of bigfoot sightings that interest has subsided, but this recent account on the boards here have me wondering. My main interests are paranormal events, UFO's and the hunt for the Holy Grail on Oak Island, Nova Scotia.
It's good to wonder. I've seen things, I know what I saw and that makes it real. If what I have seen is not real to others, well then that's very understandable. In fact, so much so that I don't bother to even tell "them" about it. I have my hands full just looking at what's real to me. Some people can look right at something, right in the eyes, and still not be sure of themselves. That's something I wonder about.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »
I just read Mysterious America by Loren Coleman. It was sent to me by my friend Nelson. I read it and sent if off to another friend. Next is another book by L.C. called Bigfoot the true story of apes in America. Do you read or write Bigfoot books? Do you understand that Bigfoot is real?
Well this book too has now been consumed. Time to send it off to a friend. Next book?
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline Truthsayer

• Going Green
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »
It's good to wonder. I've seen things, I know what I saw and that makes it real. If what I have seen is not real to others, well then that's very understandable. In fact, so much so that I don't bother to even tell "them" about it. I have my hands full just looking at what's real to me. Some people can look right at something, right in the eyes, and still not be sure of themselves. That's something I wonder about.

It's taken me 44 years to conquer that fear. I have had so many otherworldly experiences in my life that no one would believe if I told them. I'm sure you have too. I am not ashamed of what I "know", and I don't give two craps about what others might think. You saw it, you know it. That's all that matters.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
Does it have anything to say that I may not have already read? I'm a huge mystery buff and an avid reader. I have read every true mystery volume of every topic from Bigfoot to UFO's. Unless it provides new evidence, new sightings and hopefully some legitimate photographs, can't say that I'd be interested. I stay away from repetitive reading. If it contains all of the above, sure, send it along.
Here's one I'll bet you have yet to read. It's called "The Hoopa Project" They say it's the best to date. I plan to buy it, but I have four others to read first.
A Hopi elder speaks.

sir-individual