Author Topic: Our Experiences  (Read 9592 times)

Offline shadow12

• Blue on Blue
Our Experiences
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:02:18 AM »
  This all started approximately in December of 1992 when my son was 13-14 years old. I talked to him and he told me to relate the story the way he told me about it. I also had a few incidents through the years that I will mention also. At the time we lived in St. Charles, Mi in Saginaw County. There are numerous swamps, rivers and man made lakes and quite a lot of heavy woods and alot of farm land in the area along with the Shiawassee Refuge close by. We owned 20 acres of mostly open fields with a small woodlot behind the house with a small open area behind the woodlot. There are a lot of deep county drain ditches through the property. There is a lane that runs up the left side of the small woodlot behind the house and there is a line of mature pines that divide the lane from the open field  on the left of the property where the horse barn is. At night it gets very dark even with the light on the pole barn. The house sits approximately 600 feet off the road and Let me explain that the property is shaped like an up-side down L.. We had a Christmas party to go to but my son had a friend over and he didn't want to go to the party so he stayed home and my husband, my daughter and myself went to the party. It was the first snow of the year that stuck on the ground, about an inch of snow was on the ground when we got home. We got home that night after dark and all the lights were turned off inside the house, the Christmas lights were off and all the blinds were closed. We pulled in the garage and my son and his friend came out to the garage and my son said to me "Mom, we saw something tonight, and we don't know what it was". He started to tell me what happened, he said,Adam and he was in the back yard just messing around and he had his air pistol , just being boys and he told me they heard something by his bait pile back behind the barn and he thought it was a deer so they headed back there and what was there and he saw its eyes so he shot at it, he says he hit it between the eyes.  It stood up and he realized it wasen't a deer and started running back down the lane toward the house as fast as he could with this animal coming on his right,it did not run but walked fast.they got to the back of the house and  one of them got a flashlight and they shown the flashlight at the edge of the woodlot and it was standing there watching them. He told me it had brown hair and it was really tall, I told him it was probably a bear, he said" Mom, it was not a bear!! That's when they ran in the house and turned lights off and closed the house up until we got home. My husband went out to look around but he didn't see anything. We had to feed horses yet that night and my son insisted on going out with us, I guess to watch for it and to protect us. He said he knew it was still there. In the morning we did go out to check for tracks and we did find some but the snow was melting by then. Now who would be walking around barefoot in the snow at night?. A couple nights later we had to go somewhere and we didn't get back until late and the lights were turned off again and the house was closed up. When we got in the garage my son came out again and said," Mom, it was here again"!! He was in the backyard practicing shooting his bow and he happened to look in the woodlot and he said it was standing in the woods and holding on a branch. My son would not go bow hunting after all this happened. He said as soon as the light come on on the pole barn he did not want to be outside. All the other instances I believe were class B instances. When my grandson was just a baby, his mother was at our house by herself while my son was at work , she was sitting in the living room and something pounded on the door and she was so scared she ran up in a bedroom and locked herself in and didn't want to even let my son in when he got home that night. I've talked to her just recently about it and she says she don't know what it was but there was something there that night and what she heard wasen't the dog. Sometimes I'd be at the house by myself and it was like someone or something came to the back of the house and banged on the backdoor , but only when someone was alone in the house. One morning I got home from work and had to feed horses before I went to bed and I walked out to the barn and smelled the most terrible smell. It smelled like something big died but I looked around a bit but couldn't find anything. I never smelled it after that morning. We had called Art Kapa on the phone and he had said he  was going to drive around the area but we didn't hear anything back from him. It was like he didn't believe us. We could not keep cats in our barn, they all disappeared!! As unbelievable as this sounds, it really happened and because of it I am a firm believer in Bigfoot. I know this is long and I know I have left out a few things and according to my daughter-in-law, things are still happening in that area to some extent. My son did tell me that the eye shine was like the horses but the horses eyeshine was green where the bigfoots eyeshine was red. He told me all of this before he had ever seen a show on tv about bigfoot, but when he finally did see a show on tv he told me that is what he saw. He never liked me telling anyone about it because he said everyone would make fun of him.
Shadow12

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: Our Experiences
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:25:54 PM »
Shadow12, Thank you for your post. I know you as an MBG member and I have told other members your report is posted here now. I'm thinking it's not easy to report your story for all the reasons many of us understand. When you and your son first told me of these sightings some weeks ago, I was wided eyed. I want you to know, as I have stated before, that I believe you. Your story is important. We hope you feel open to questions and will post other details you may recall as time goes on. Any personal details or info should be in PM form.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Re: Our Experiences
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »
What a great experience.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  For all of us that have had sightings or interactions, we can understand your concern about how others accept you and your story.  I have found that most of us that think we have had an experience with a bigfoot, did have an experience with a bigfoot.  As you remember more details, please share them with us.

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah