Author Topic: newbie here...  (Read 32458 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: newbie here...
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 08:49:58 PM »
We hope to hear all about Oct of 07 and the summer of 82, if and when you care to tell us McCabe. That cam sounds cool too.  (;D)b
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 09:03:36 PM »
6 of us eh ? well thats a start, three teams of two, or two of three, whatever. the rain really kicked the snows butt here in Muskegon, the river is WAY up, looks like a lake down the hill.....nelson
Update: We now have 8 signed up for the MBG April outing. Not signed up yet? It's not to late, send $9,000.00 to Smokebender at........
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 09:06:42 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »
 :)7   $9k eh??   Man for that one should expect to be waited on hand and foot.  A massage after a long day hiking and search and stuff.  (Methinks he may want to start his own group...)     My wife will be getting a hard drive camera before we go up there in two weeks.  We will record it overnight while playing a video.  Camera will be aimed at the window. How to catch 'Harry' looking in.  Hoping to go up Friday night so we can have 3 full days and four nights there. Snow is slowly going according to the neighbor. Hope they dont ban campfires before we go. That is a big plan to sit out and woodknock by the fire.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 09:57:08 PM »
Why start your own group when you can buy into this one. Sorry, none of the stuff you listed is part of the package. You bring your own everything once you're aproved, if you're aproved, and paid in full. Sorry no refunds if you can't make it. Anything you find you may keep, unless we find a way to steal it. And you must sign here......................

There's more, but lets just see if you get this far before we fill you in on all the rest of it.  Hint:  :O=8 MM
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 09:58:59 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 12:19:59 AM »
Lets see here, first test is to get dropped off in the middle of the PRCSF and try to find your way out, w/o BF's help.  If you do, it's on to test #2.....(to be continued)

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »
Lets see here, first test is to get dropped off in the middle of the PRCSF and try to find your way out, w/o BF's help.  If you do, it's on to test #2.....(to be continued)
When I was a kid and as an eagle scout, we were given that very test. Well after dark we were blindfolded and driven to a remote area and dropped. Each in his own spot, alone. We were not allowed to take anything along except a sleeping bag and what we were given by the leaders. We were each given one match, one raw hotdog, and one small piece of raw dough, all enclosed in tinfoil. That's it. Nothing more at all was allowed. Each scout was instructed not to say a word, and to spend the night in the drop spot. The next day we were to find our way back to camp. No talking allowed. It took me hours to return to camp. Some failed and were retured by car. What's test two?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 01:42:07 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »
I am still laughing, not expecting a response like that one.   Let me work on # 2 for a bit...I'll git back which ya....(to be cont'd)....... ::D

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
I am still laughing, not expecting a response like that one.   Let me work on # 2 for a bit...I'll git back which ya....(to be cont'd)....... ::D
I'm happy to see to you get a kick out of my true story. I'm not good at many things, but in the woods I'm at home.
A Hopi elder speaks.