Author Topic: Calling Captainkillmore  (Read 30680 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Calling Captainkillmore
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
It seems that the folks at bfro have no idea were to find or what happened to our friend Captainkillmore. At the bfro board under "What's New"... lost hiker started a thread. This is an interesting read as it seems Bossberg has no idea about the fact that the Captain was banned not long ago. Strange but true? Let me think. Strange yes. True that the boss has no clue? Not so much. One things for sure, they love to suggest doing a search to read all that the Captain has posted there in the past. I wonder why? Maybe to sell tickets? I'm just sayin...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 03:44:42 PM by Smokebender »
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: Calling Captainkillmore
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 09:39:13 AM »
After talking with the Captain on the phone for an hour or so, I'm happy to report he's alive and well.  (BD)b
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »
Still no update on the bfro captainkillmore thread. As it fades away until the next time, what will the story be? What's the deal Larry?
BTW posts after nelson's were deleted. Now why would they do that? Anyone have a guess? I'll save mine for now.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:10:41 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline McCabe

• Painting the City Orange
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
Hello everybody!
I'm new here, and I just got through reading each and every post in this BF section of MisFit. Wow.
Anyway, the things that drew me here were some verifications of suspicious behavior on the "other" forum. I have had doubts for some time, and was alerted to the Killmore situation by Smokebender.
It's a real eye-opener. Many months ago I thought I was just paranoid, but as I dug deeper into the seedy details of that organization, the truth became clearer.
Yes, there is still a lot of good work being done over there by some good people. Unfortunately, all of that good work is going to amount to absolutely nothing if/when some of the "bad stuff" comes to light.

I want to talk openly about it here, but not just yet. A lot of the details I can give will immediately identify me to any potential trolling operations by that organization. That's no good for me right now because they still see me as one of the "followers". I want to be able to take advantage of this and uncover as much as possible before they finally figure me out and ban me.

I can tell you this: the suspicions we share are true, or at least the ones about Captain Killmore. There are others as well.
The money angle has poisoned that organization to the point of potentially fabricated activity on expeditions. They have a TV show in the works, and if this stuff comes out after the TV show airs, it's going to set our efforts back years, if not decades.

Anyway, it's great to have found a trustworthy group to add to my "short list" of folks I can trust in this field of research.
I'm too far away to meet you all in person, so good luck in Michigan!

Later,
McCabe

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:37:13 PM »
 [welcome] to the city McCabe. We are happy to have you join us here. We hope you will return often and share your ideas with us.

You won't find a bunch of rules in this city. If it's on your mind feel free to express it here. Again from all of us, welcome.     [peace]
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline nelson

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:30 AM »
hey smoke did cpt. klmr ever straighten out the situation with the you know who, over at the you know where ???

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 08:16:40 AM »
hey smoke did cpt. klmr ever straighten out the situation with the you know who, over at the you know where ???
It's wait and see time. I did learn that posts were deleted on that thread after your post. They are keeping the thread open, or so they make it seem. They can't very well close the thread without showing true color. I'm not sure if Larry has made a move yet. As you may have seen the bfro is making it look like he is able to post. Larry knows his way around a pc. I don't believe it's some problem on his end. As you may know, Larry believes he was banned for being late in removing "MBG Member" from his signature line, unlike some members that did so straight away. Others outside our group are watching this closely, they understand what is being done.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline nelson

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 07:07:46 PM »
Hmmm interesting, I didnt remove my MBG, they did it for me, wonder why they singled out some people ?? If Larry gets anywhere with this I would like to know, I'm just nosey I guess. :)7

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »
Hmmm interesting, I didnt remove my MBG, they did it for me, wonder why they singled out some people ?? If Larry gets anywhere with this I would like to know, I'm just nosey I guess. :)7
:-DDD     That's news. So they said nothing and one day the MBG tag was just gone? Is that the way it went?

You know you're in the loop nelson. I'm just waiting at this point. When something breaks I'll post it. Their  [BS] can only flow so far.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 09:36:05 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline McCabe

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »
Nelson, that sounds like someone in the BFRO might be looking out for you. Maybe running interference between you and "he who shall remain unnamed"...

...the plot thickens...

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »
Nelson, that sounds like someone in the BFRO might be looking out for you. Maybe running interference between you and "he who shall remain unnamed"...

...the plot thickens...
Could be. Sure could. Or they may understand it's a bad idea to ban a bunch, from the same group, at the same time.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline nelson

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 02:51:14 AM »
I dont know why or what, I got a pm from "bossburg", he stated that he removed it, and didnt mention anything else. I pm'd him back asking why ? he replied that they dont want to promote our group there because of some of our members... :)7... I then asked for more info, I said I knew thier side whats bfro's side, he replied that "people" where trolling for new  members at thier site, and they wouldnt allow it.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 06:18:11 AM »
Yep, that was me. I did that, but I used the PM system. That 100% proves that at bfro they read the PM"s. Kind of takes the P out of the whole PM thing. Others have noticed this too. No other MBG member was doing what I was doing. So why say everyone in our group "remove the MBG tag or be banned"? Could it be about more than the reason you stated? That said it's his site so whatever I guess.

For this year they have 29 weekend outings planned so far. Say they have 20 people at $300.00 each per outing. That's 174k, and their cost? Lets see, they supply nothing, and I've never heard about any bfro members getting paid, so not much cost. Nice work if you can get it. 29 weekends and never the same place twice in a given year as far as I know. I smell a Bigfoot. No surprise as it seems they live all over the place, and there is always a nearby road so one can drive right to the spot. I have never been on a bfro campout, I have read about it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 06:36:49 AM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline McCabe

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »
Here's a question:
Why would "trolling for new members" not be allowed? What is there to lose by it?
The BFRO is widely recognized as the biggest BF organization on the planet, and no other organization's database of evidence is anywhere near as large. So what's the threat here? It would be kind of stupid to think that the masses are only going to be a part of one organization at a time; most of us can't get enough BF material.
To me this says the BFRO is trying to protect it's numbers, and the only reason to do that is if those numbers are declining.
If that's the case, then it sounds like the cat may already be out of the bag, and they are practicing heavy damage control. This kind of flailing usually only comes from a dying animal. Or one with an upcoming TV deal.

I don't know if I want to get involved with bringing down that group, but at the same time I think we would all be a lot better off if their possible decline happened before anything hit the airwaves. I don't mean to say I wish them ill will; I would much rather they got their shit together and kept up some good work. But if the path they are on includes "shady" behavior, then having the "house of cards" fall now would be a lot better than after a show makes it to our living rooms. If the shit hits the fan AFTER a TV show airs, then the rest of the world will probably use the event as a reason to claim that the entire BF phenomena is a hoax.

I've also noticed something I didn't see much of before. There are expedition members posting about past expos and revealing that they actually had no major activity. This could obviously be entirely coincidental, but it could also be an indication that someone "wised up" and is now walking the straight-and-narrow.

My prediction on this is twofold:
Either:

A) There is about to be another mass exodus from the organization over the recent "stuff", in which some top level BFRO folks with a heavy burden to bear will finally have had enough, or

B) Things are going to quiet down on a few different levels and the organization will undergo a restructuring of sorts. Mainly in methodology, but also in the way control is shared. Having one guy at the top with all of that motive and opportunity is a recipe for disaster, and it will lead to their demise if something is not changed. Some of the upper people who figure this out will either leave or become "watchdogs" to make sure the organization doesn't fail, and that no more shenanigans are being perpetrated.

In the interest of the overall goal, I'm hoping for option B. But I'm also not holding my breath.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »
Well it's now been 11 days since the CaptainKillmore thread was started at bfro. Almost a week since nelson's post and no new word at all. Any posts to that thread since nelson's have been deleted. I have no question about that, meaning I'm 100% sure of it. How? One of us will tell ya later. As that thread fades away and this one grows, still no word even from the Captain himself. If someone were to post there now I bet it would appear and stay in place until the whole thread is deleted. The game grows old, but then that may be the plan. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:58:01 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

sir-individual