Author Topic: This day  (Read 8979 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
This day
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:06:18 AM »
This day, in fact this very moment, is one that will change the world. I will never forget it. The USA is back.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Re: This day
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 03:43:13 PM »
This day, in fact this very moment, is one that will change the world. I will never forget it. The USA is back.

Thank you for that.  I went on USA Today and messaged live after the Inauguration.  There were detractors posting such silly things.  Actually, I recognized some of them as neo-con fascist supporters that post there regular.  The posts, though, were totalling 15 to 20 a minute, eliminating any possibility of a debate or a discussion.  So I wrote a message and just continued to copy/paste it on any stupid, bigoted, racist, anti-Obama message that would pop up.  The message was "God Bless America"  and even you.  Welcome to America, the home of justice and fairness, again!"  I probably posted it 30 plus times.  America, the home of justice and fairness....WELCOME BACK!!!
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: This day
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 09:20:50 PM »
Some people will never understand. They are unable to see past the hate or fear.
I hope as they learn they will see more clearly that the change on the way is good.
Still some will never understand. Why? Because they are just unwilling to even try.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

sir-individual