Author Topic: LIving in St. Ignace  (Read 62347 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
LIving in St. Ignace
« on: February 10, 2010, 07:02:04 AM »

This is February 10th, 2010 and as I am sitting at my computer, I just heard a snowplow go by my house.  That shouldn't be unusual, but we haven't had plowable snow since about December 10th.  This winter, if we wanted to see any amount of snow, we had to go south, across Mackinac Bridge.  There isn't enough for me to snow blow, yet, but I bet I will have to start up the snowblower tomorrow or first part of next week, since we will be gone for the weekend, if no more than to clean out the entrance to our drive.  Well, I wouldn't bet a lot, when you get right down to it.  This non snow winter has coincided well with my surgery, since I wouldn't have been able to run the snowblower for the past 3 weeks, but I can now.  So, I thank the Gods for what they may be for waiting for my recovery. 

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: LIving in St. Ignace
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:08:21 AM »
Well we sure have some snow here in Trollsland. I use my 63 Willy's in plow my drive. Only twice so far this winter.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Richardplopy

• New to the City
    • what over the counter medication is similar to tramadol
what over the counter medication is similar to tramadol
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 06:35:41 AM »
Buy Tramadol Online: How Much Do Tramadol Cost
If you are in pain and looking for relief, you may be considering buying Tramadol online means how much is tramadol at clicks. Tramadol is a pain medication that can be effective for treating moderate to severe pain. It is available as a generic drug and is also sold under the brand names Ultram and Conzip. Tramadol is a Schedule IV controlled substance, which means it has a potential for abuse and addiction. However, when used as directed, Tramadol is generally safe and effective.
The cost of Tramadol will vary depending on the pharmacy you use and the dosage you need. Tramadol is usually less expensive than other pain medications. For example, a bottle of 100 50-mg tablets of Tramadol can cost as little as $17.00. The price will also vary depending on whether you use the generic or brand-name version of the drug.
If you are considering buying tramadol sr 100mg online buy, it is important to do your research and make sure you are buying from a reputable source. There are many websites that sell Tramadol without a prescription, but these websites are not always reliable. It is important to make sure you are buying Tramadol from a website that is licensed to sell prescription drugs. You should also make sure the website requires a valid prescription from a licensed healthcare provider.
Once you have found a reputable website to buy Tramadol from, you will need to create an account and provide your shipping information. You will also need to choose a payment method. Many websites that sell Tramadol accept major credit cards, but some also accept PayPal.
-How Much Do Tramadol 50 Mg Cost?
Tramadol 50 mg cost
Without insurance, tramadol 50 mg can cost anywhere from $0.50 to $2.00 per pill. If you have insurance, your co-pay may be as low as $5.00.
The brand-name version of tramadol 50 mg, Ultram, is not currently available in generic form.
-Tramadol Sr 100mg Online Buy: How Much Does Tramadol Sell For?
Tramadol Sr 100mg Online Buy How Much Does Tramadol Sell For
It is similar to codeine. Tramadol works by binding to the mu-opioid receptor.
To prevent constipation, eat a diet adequate in fiber, drink plenty of water, and exercise.
If you have any of these conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests:
liver disease
kidney disease
seizures
a history of drug or alcohol addiction
If you are taking any of these drugs:
MAO inhibitors such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), or tranylcypromine (Parnate)
procarbazine (Matulane)
St. John's wort
-Tramadol 50 Mg Buy Online: Is Tramadol 50 Mg Over The Counter?
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever that can be used to treat moderate to severe pain.
-What Tramadol Is Prescribed For: Tramadol Buy Online India
It is a synthetic opioid analgesic, similar to codeine.
-How Much Is Tramadol At Walmart: tramadol for dogs buy online

Offline Karl_mdEl

• New to the City
    • Лента алюминиевая металлизированная
Лента алюминиевая металлизированная
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 01:40:55 PM »
Качественные ленты алюминиевые металлизированные для упаковки
алюминиевая лента самоклеющаяся купить https://lenta-aluminievai-ms.ru/.
лента алюминиевая купить https://lenta-aluminievai-ms.ru/.

sir-individual