Author Topic: low glutamate diet plan  (Read 13258 times)

Offline jiml

• New to the City
low glutamate diet plan
« on: June 06, 2013, 10:27:36 AM »
Looking for a dietican who can customize a meal plan for me, low/no free glutamate.  I'm 62, male, 128 lbs, good health.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Re: low glutamate diet plan
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »
Jim???

Since you didn't sign your name, I am not sure if jiml, your user name, is your name or just a user name. 

I would suggest since you asked for a meal plan that eliminates free glutamates, you are already ahead of most people that are starting out trying to eliminate msg from their diets.  Most people don't know there are free glutamates (the bad ones) and bound glutamates (the good ones). Let me point out here that most dieticians know squat about msg and their effects on individuals.  MSG has no nutrional value so we have found most dieticians were never taught anything about the compound. 

Fortunately, we can give you a good meal plan for eliminating free glutamates from your diet.  Go here

http://www.saynotomsg.com/

and then go to link on the right called ingredient watch list.  We suggest you copy/paste it into a word program and print it out.  Now comes the meal plan.  Read labels before buying or eating anything and eliminate all foods that contain anything on the list.  In other words, you have to do the work.  The reason for this is that the food industry is aware that the free glutamates they use to enhance flavor causes a percentage of the population problems and also that many of these people are becoming smarter, so they simply find new ways to list the use of excitotoxins (another way to say free glutamate) so as to confuse the consumer. 

A great example is Campbell soup company announcing on their label that their soups contained "No MSG" with and asterisk. When one bothered to search the label for the explanation of the asterisk, one found this statement, "...except for that naturally occurring in autolyzed yeast."  The only reason they "autolyzed" yeast was to create an excitotoxin or a free glutamate or in layman's terms a flavor enhancer.  Now ponder a person trying to eliminate headaches from the use of msg buys the Campbell's soup, trusting the label (not reading the asterisk and even if they did, not knowing what autolyzed yeast is), still gets a headache and so throws out the idea that MSG is the cause and simply lets her/his doctor give him pain pills to relieve the symptoms.

Another example is that Panda Express proudly displays signs on their walls proclaiming they do not use MSG.  But, they do use hydrolyzed protein and autolyzed yeast and maltodextrin, the first two being free glutamates and the last one being a man-made or fake sugar, which also causes reactions in many people.

I don't know of any professional field that will help you eliminate free glutamates from your diet.  Most medical practitioners deny any connection to free glutamates and the symptoms that affect their patients.  Most dieticians have little or no knowledge of excitotoxins unless they suffer from them or a family member suffers.

As we tell everybody, you have to do the work.  You have to become a label reader.  We have the internet today to help us understand just what is listed on the label.  It is the only answer.

If you would like to email us with your snail address, we will send you a free laminated pocket card with a list of some of the items you need to avoid.  It is an offer that hundreds of people have taken advantage of and many have shared success stories with us.

Keep up the good fight

warmly,

Mick and Sassafras Zellar
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

sir-individual