World Discussions > Oneness of Mankind

The Shift Movie

(1/2) > >>

Sassafras:
This video was sent to me by a Baha'i, not to say this is a Baha'i video, but this movie does pose a Baha'i message of hopefulness, unity, and love.

I encourage everyone to watch this video:

Sass

Source:
You Tube: 
The Shift Movie:  http://theshiftmovie.com

Smokebender:
I really want to see this movie. Not sure how I missed it until now. Thank you.

Sassafras:
I got this quote from another website.  It is a transcript from a portion of the clip:

--- Quote from: The Shift Movie ---“A massive worldwide phenomenon is in progress, offering seeds of great hope for the future. Millions of individuals, organizations and corporations around the world are waking up and embracing a new outlook with an emphasis on their responsibility to contribute positively to our collective future. We are in the middle of the biggest social transformation in human history, The SHIFT. At this critical point, it is imperative we make the masses aware of this global movement quickly. This evolutionary phenomenon is broader and deeper than the most visible SHIFT, the environmental movement. It involves our very understanding of who we are as human beings, and our responsibility to the world and to life itself.”
--- End quote ---

These words are saying to me that we are in the middle of history.  We are in the middle of witnessing something good.  Something the whole world is going to be proud of years from now.  And now that Obama is going to be our President, I can him paving the way for other Leaders throughout the world to be for Change!.

Change is the only way... we can "Shift" into a new beginning.

Source:  http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/08/the_shift_movie.php

Truthsayer:
In my personal opinion I think also that Prince William of England, when he becomes King, will definitely have a great and positive impact on this global shift in consciousness. I have a very good feeling about him. I also hope the Crown will bypass Charles and go straight to William!

Smokebender:
And if William takes a pass I'll take it. King Smokebender, has a nice ring to it if I do say so myself. :O=8 All hail King Smokebender !!               ~(..)~ ~(..)~ ~(..)~ ~(..)~ 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version