Author Topic: Vocals  (Read 9476 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Vocals
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
There is a lot of talk concerning vocals.  In fact, there are some pretty good recordings on the net.  Well, for every good one, I guess there is a couple of goofy ones, but that is a better percentage than the number of goofy pictures that are all over the web.

If you have read the wood knocking thread I wrote, then I can simply say that the experience I am about to tell you happened the same day.  We were camped against a swamp on one side and a beaver pond on the other.  We also was on a dead end two track road off of a dead end dirt road.  There simply wasn't anyway anybody could get to us without a lot of effort.  We were sitting around the campfire and talking.  We had already had a response to the wood knocking and was trying to put it into some sort of sense, when we heard, off in the distance, towards the swamp, a scream like not other I had ever heard, except on a couple of the websites where I have heard what they suspected were bigfoot screams.  Now, all three of us kind of looked at each other and said what was that?  I think since it seemed quite a bit away from us, we didn't really have a strong reaction.  And since it happened while we were talking and had to stop to hear the end of it, we didn't hear all of it.  Well, we discussed what we may have herd for a minute, but since it wasn't repeated we soon dropped it. 

In the mean time we were continuing to do the rhythmic wood knocks and were getting responses sporadically.  Throughtout the next couple of hours, we heard this same scream, from the same place and from the same distance a few more times.  Each time, we would look at each other and became convinced that we were truly hearing a bigfoot screaming.  If you ever heard it, you would probably say, "that is a bigfoot,"  and that is the best way I can explain it.  We never got a recording of it, since it just wasn't consistent enough, sometimes with a  half hour or more between screams.  Well that's it.  It was provocative at the time, but because of it seemed quite a distance away, at the time, we were never concerned, it would seem.  I look back at that incident and others as well, and find that my and other peoples reactions with events like this that can be attributed to bigfoot are many times calmly thoughtful. 

Any comments or questions?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 05:15:35 PM by Smokebender »
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: Vocals
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 04:26:49 AM »
I've heard some outstanding recordings. I was wondering what time of year it was when what you posted on here, and in the other thread, happened? Also, did this take place in Michigan?
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 05:01:04 PM »
I believe the time, Smokebender was about the third week of April.   It was pleasant during the day, but very cold at night.  The location would have been in the Huron National Forest near Mio. 

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 08:58:22 AM »
I have read many reports from that general area. Seems to be all about the always nearby river.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.