Author Topic: Call Blasting  (Read 9141 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Call Blasting
« on: January 31, 2009, 04:53:25 AM »
Not long ago my thinking was that call blasting was just plain stupid. Hey, what can I say, it's learn as you go.
Now that I'm interested in calling I'm reading and talking with others on the subject. One of the MBG members is working on a system that should work well. I know call blasting works with other cridders. I have used it myself. Why it took two years for me to open up to this idea, I'm just not sure. Now I'm ready to blast away.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 05:07:03 PM by Smokebender »
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Re: Call Blasting
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 04:55:02 PM »
Try it all.  I believe that if ;you make your presence known, bigfoot will check you out. The only question I have, is if you use a recording of what is a suspected bigfoot, how do you know it isn't being aggressive when it was yelling.  Of for that matter, would the bigfoot from Michigan understand one from Washington?  These are all good questions and the only way we will find out is to give it a try. 

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »
I sure don't have the answers. I can tell you that one of our group members has been given some recordings and told these have worked in the past. What do they say when you blast them out there? I have no idea. It could work. On the other hand we could sent everything in the woods running for high ground. We shall see.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 04:57:29 PM »
Today I hooked some speakers up to my laptop, pulled some recordings off the net and cranked it up. It worked well.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 01:59:46 PM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

sir-individual