Author Topic: Google Earth  (Read 10676 times)

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
Google Earth
« on: March 13, 2009, 07:37:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure I have located the filds where the fall sighting took place by the youths.  Only fields in that area and they stand out good.  They are bare when the photo was taken.  East side of Trowbridge, past Alexander Rd.  A bit past the bend in the road.

Offline Smokebender

• Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: Google Earth
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 08:32:31 AM »
That's great. Is the map or view postable to the MBG site?
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »
HOLD DA PRESSES!!!!!  The fields I spotted are in Otsego County, still south of the county line.  I'll have to watch more closely.  There are 3 small plowed areas there.  I'll look this fall to see if corn is there.  I kinda knew something was up as i zoomed in tight, i saw Mick waving and pointing north.   the hunt continues....

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »
The DNR plants some fields for the wildlife. I wonder if the fields in question are on state land.   :)7

It may not be corn that's planted this year. Time will tell I guess. I know it's the spot, and not the crop that matters.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:28:51 AM by Smokebender »
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »
I phoned the neighbor up on Sturgeon Valley Rd today, the one I had sent two Michigan bfro reports to.  I asked him what he thought of the two youngsters in the Green Timbers report. He stated it was probably a hunter in a camo suit. The day he recieved the letters he gave them to a state/dnr biologist, at a meeting he attended.  I thought he might share anything he might have experienced in his years up there.  He also said that the state will plant corn for the elk.  The elk didnt touch it last fall til the snow was on the ground.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 12:17:14 AM »
That's good to know. I had been thinking they new of some interest in the area. Now it seems a sure thing that they talk about it.
A Hopi elder speaks.

Offline finlander

• Purple Maple Syruple
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 08:48:18 AM »
I dont think Eugene is a believer, nor did he mentione ever hearing about the report.  But now he has passed it on.

Offline Smokebender

• Michigan Bigfoot Group
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 04:53:11 PM »
It may be all you get that way is the "guy in a gilly suit" reply. Talking to the boys from the report may be a better way to go. Just my  *2cents*
A Hopi elder speaks.