Author Topic: My new years resolution  (Read 9874 times)

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
My new years resolution
« on: January 14, 2009, 02:09:02 AM »
I have never made a new years resolution. Never. This year I have. Another thing I have never done is to collect something, as in start a collection. This year I will. My resolution is to start a collection of cups. Why you ask? I have no idea.

If you, or anyone you know has an idea as to the best way for me to get started with my first cup, please reply.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Re: My new years resolution
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:52:42 AM »
I have never made a new years resolution. Never. This year I have. Another thing I have never done is to collect something, as in start a collection. This year I will. My resolution is to start a collection of cups. Why you ask? I have no idea.

If you, or anyone you know has an idea as to the best way for me to get started with my first cup, please reply.

Smoke, would you like a Misfits City Forum cup?  Somehow I am getting the idea you would?  They are on order.  Yours will be the first one shipped out.

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Smokebender

• Half Mile Marker
  • Don't need no stinkin permit. Just back off.
    • Michigan Bigfoot Group
Re: My new years resolution
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »
Well that's great, thanks. Funny we should have the same idea at same time. Strange but true.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
A Hopi elder speaks.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbigfootgroup/  Just click it now! Then get back here right away or I'm tellin Mom.