Author Topic: An actual product review I found on the internet  (Read 8491 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
An actual product review I found on the internet
« on: June 08, 2009, 11:35:23 AM »
I was looking for pricing and availability of the Euro Pro Toaster Oven when I came across this product review. I literally laughed out loud while reading this.  I think somebody should write a review about why this woman shouldn't be allowed to breed.

By the way, we already have one of these toaster ovens and are looking for a second one to use in our business.  The product is an excellent one but obviously too much of a challenge for this woman.

Mick

The actual url is http://tinyurl.com/mwxdwp if you want to read it on the original site.

Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Buy the Euro Pro Toaster Oven
August 31, 2006 by
Nicole Nichols  

The Pro at Nothing

We are always looking for ways to make cooking easier. Two in on gadgets are always a hit for reasons of quickness and saving space. For a gift, I received this Euro Pro Toaster Oven, and I was excited. I got this new and shiny addition to my kitchen. I even threw
 away my toaster; no need to have it anymore this Euro pro does it all! Boy, I was wrong. Here are some of the reasons that might make you rethink the purchase of a Euro Pro Toaster Oven.

1. Of course, anything that cooks is going to get hot, common sense right. This machine gets hot from every possible place. The front, back and sides are all an ungodly temperature. I have been burnt so many times that I actually have scars. Even though this machine sits far back on my counter, it bothers me having small kids. Anything with in the vicinity of this machine will be melted to it.

2. The first time I used this toaster oven the food was stuck to the racks, sides and bottoms. Things stick very easily. I use spray and it helps somewhat but you would think something new would not have that issue.

3. These racks were hard to clean from the first time I used the machine. It is near impossible to get all the drippings and food residue off of it, as if I really needed something to make life more difficult.

4. Once you do remove the racks to clean them they will not go back into place. I have tried so many times and it is as if they do not belong with the Euro Pro. Now most of the time when I am cooking with it, the food falls or has to sit in there crooked.

5. As for throwing the toaster away, do not do it. For some strange reason this Euro Toaster Oven does not do toast or waffles. OK, what I mean is the toast is so dry and stiff that no one in my house likes it. The waffles are so stiff you cannot cut into them. I have tried every setting trying to get this right nothing works. I bought a new toaster.

6. After I had only had this toaster for a few months, the knobs decide to break off. Now I have to use a screwdriver to turn this
thing on and to use any of the settings. This is really a pain, and it looks bad having a machine in my kitchen with no knobs.

7. The inside of the Euro Pro Toaster Oven is very small; I am only able to cook a very small list of items in it. Maybe a small tray of chicken nuggets or hash browns. I like the taste of pizza in a toaster oven I have only found one kind that will fit and it hangs over the edge of the rack.

8. The outside of the Euro Pro is the size of a microwave, if you do not have a large kitchen this item is a no go. The Euro Pro takes up too much counter space.

9. The glass on the front of the toaster seems to get a film on it that you cannot get off. I have tried all kinds of cleaners and it is just stuck there. Now I cannot even see the food I am cooking without opening the door, which is very hot.

10. This machine has little features and minimal selection when it comes to how you chose to use your Euro Pro Toaster Oven. I like a large variety when I am cooking. If you like potpies, this would be a good choice for you because that is about all you will fit in it.

This machine is not all bad; it would be a god choice for someone who does not have a microwave. I am really disappointed in how easily everything breaks and how hard it is to clean. There are a lot of brands out there it is important to do your research before you buy.

Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah