Author Topic: Faces of Repeal  (Read 71047 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Faces of Repeal
« on: December 17, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »

Watching the Republicans and Tea Party members of Congress expend so much effort on repealing ACA, I have wondered how many people they were trying to keep from getting Affordable Health Care.  Go to this website to just get an idea of the impact of this wonderful bit of legislation.  It is amazing and sounds much different than the right wing whack-a-doodles that are so loud in the media, Congress and the internet.

http://facesofrepeal.com/page/-/FacesofRepeal/index.html

Don' let the bastards get you down.

Mick   
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline MyCreditDom

• Blue on Blue
    • микрокредит 50 70 80 100 на 24 месяца - 5 советов о онлайн микрозайм вы можете использовать сегодня
Наше вам!

Большой популярностью между украинцев пользуются предложения проверенных микрофинансовых организаций, которым можно доверять .
https://mone4yuodeanerick.activosblog.com/2018706/Топ-последние-пять-МАНИФОЮ-ua-Городские-новости
Возврат долга возможен хорошенько банковскую карту «Виза» или «Мастеркард», электронный кошелек либо толково терминалы платежных систем: «Киви», «Элекснет», «Контакт», «Связной».
Там же указаны вдобавок требования к заемщикам. Дальше процедура хорошего понемножку выглядеть по крайности например:
Зашел на сайт, все ясно в свой черед понятно. Потребовали минимум документов, в основном требуется только подписать договор. Займ одобрили в течение нескольких минут. Б...Читать далее
http://minizaemsethurnjmoney.blogdal.com/1374069/Подробные-указания-по-деньги-до-зарплаты
Пользуюсь услугами Кармани во из другой оперы раз, до того времени даже не подавал в этот раз заявок в банки, потому что с этой конторой намного проще. Деньги получил, машина осталась при мне, нехило!
Пример расчета процентной ставки равным образом платежей по кредиту
Здесь вы не зависите от графика работы того или иного финансового учреждения.
http://zaemjohnnyukxlmoney.ttblogs.com/1607136/Лучшая-сторона-Где-взять-кредит-займ-на-карту-онлайн
Часть структуры работают с электронными кошельками: но такие компании встречаются поглядывать.
Вы можете рассчитывать погасить одну сумму, а окажется, что придется искать больше денег.
https://easycashsergiostephen.ageeksblog.com/2622686/easycash-Рекомендации-easycash-личный-кабинет-для-чайников
Настоятельно рекомендуем вовремя гасить займы в МФО. Это позволит избежать проблем с коллекторами вдобавок сформирует «белую» кредитную историю, которая пригодится для дальнейшей работы с этой структурой.
граждане, у которых случались просроки по предыдущим займам;
http://microzaemjaidenpmiemoney.bligblogging.com/1003800/Лучшая-сторона-деньги-до-зарплаты
При этом из-за некоторые способы с клиента могут высудить комиссию. Как бы то ни было способы возврата равным образом условия можно найти в самом договоре займа или на сайте МФО.
Выбирая выгодный микрокредит, при подборе обратите процент на следующее:
Деньги на карту или наличными. Для получения требуется:

С уважением, Ирен Машова менеджер проекта онлайн кредитования срочные деньги
микрокредит через интернет онлайн  выгодные кредиты наличными в бресте

Offline Mountevexera

• Purple Maple Syruple
    • Optimal thai massage  job la
Ideal thai massage sunnyvale
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 12:47:23 AM »

Classical massage : massage medical happy ending massage[/url]
Nuru massage Los Gatos: massage Mountain view

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
How drinking influences the ability to operate machinery
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 04:37:22 PM »
Greetings dear friends. We are excited we came across the like minds here. I’ve been hunting for this info since last fall and I will be sure to tell my besties to drop by. The other night I was flipping through the net trying to secure the answers to my revolving questions. Now I must be diligent to take a leap in whatever path I can. We are getting all worked out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you in words for such a resource. This has propelled me out of an old rut. Many bittersweet creations are growing in my world. Its really a fantastic page to make new connections. I’d also add that I am studying. Here is my new hobby, take a look my newly created Site:[color=#000_url]barn wedding in tampa near me Naples FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
The reasons I hate country music
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2022, 04:37:56 PM »
Hello guys and gals. My mates and I excited we heard this group. I’ve been scouring for this info for days and I will be sure to tell my colleagues to hop on by. The other morning I was flipping through the top forums trying to uncover a resolution to my staggering questions. Now I am definately to take great care in whatever method I can. We are getting all pickled out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you deeply for such open sourcing. This has boosted me out of rough territory. Many fresh creations are transitioning into my world. Its really a sure page to make new connections. I must make mention that I am studying. If you have time, visit my new spot:[color=#000_url]castle in scotland wedding around Naples FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Are cross-cultural marriages acceptable?
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2022, 04:38:32 PM »
Hello all. My circle is tickled we came across the guidance here. I’ve been scanning for this info since last fall and I will be imploring my membership base to swing on by. The other day I was thumbing through the internet trying to discover a resolution to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take it all the way in whatever mode I can. We are getting all jazzed out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you from all of us for such enlightenment. This has forced me out of an old rut. Many vibrant improvements are transitioning into my world. Its really a surprising place to make new friends. You may value that I am looking into. If you have time, take a look my newly created website:[color=#000_url]liriodendron wedding near Tampa FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Define surrealism in culture
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 04:39:08 PM »
Greetings everyone. My wife and I are delighted we heard the guidance here. I’ve been looking for this info since last spring and I will be sure to tell my besties to stop by. The other afternoon I was blazing through the web trying to uncover a resolution to my persistant questions. Now I am entrusted to take a leap in whatever method I can. We are getting all worked out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you immediately for such open sourcing. This has propelled me out of rough territory. Many brand new knowings are gaining momentum my world. Its really a good page to make new ideas available. I gotta mention also that I am researching. If you have time, check out my newly created Site:[color=#000_url]quiet waters park wedding photos in Tampa FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Hi readers. My friends and I are super excited we came across the articles here. I’ve been scratching my head for this info since last weekend and I will be convincing my sisters to swing on by. The other evening I was thumbing through the search engines trying to scope out a resolution to my persistant questions. Now I am hoping to take more responsibility in whatever method I can. We are getting all spaced out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you tremendously for such open sourcing. This has pushed me out of a tough situation. Many novel things are shaping around my world. Its really a an incredible time to make new friends. I need to share that I am looking into. If you have time, visit my newly created spot:[color=#000_url]staceylee photography facebook near me Ft Lauderdale[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
How to save money
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2022, 04:40:19 PM »
Hello to the community. My friends and I are happy we saw the like minds here. I’ve been looking for this info for hours and I will be convincing my bro to swing by. The other night I was traversing through the available sites trying to secure the answers to my persistant questions. Now I am entrusted to take great care in whatever method I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you immediately for such open sourcing. This has shifted me out of an old rut. Many novel things are growing in my world. Its really a special community to make new connections. I will share also that I am looking into. Here is my new hobby, visit my new business:[color=#000_url]elopement photographer near me in Sarasota FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Define surrealism in culture
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2022, 04:40:45 PM »
Hello fellow bloggers. I am delighted we heard the articles here. I’ve been searching for this info since last fall and I will be imploring my friends to hop by. The other afternoon I was skipping through the best sites out there trying to locate the right solution to my revolving questions. Now I am definately to take more responsibility in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all blurred out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you deeply for such excellent assistance. This has propelled me out of my comfort zone. Many beautiful knowings are happening in my world. Its really a perfect forum to make new friends. You may value that I am investigating. If you have time, visit my new website:[color=#000_url]lauxmont farms rotunda around Coral Gables FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Is it okay for professional athletes to use steroids?
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2022, 04:41:20 PM »
Ciao all. I am tickled we heard this blog. I’ve been scratching my head for this info since last weekend and I will be convincing my cohorts to drop by. The other night I was bouncing around through the highest rated sites trying to uncover a solution to my eternal questions. Now I am planning to take great care in whatever method I can. We are getting all nerded out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you from all of us for such a resource. This has forced me out of an old rut. Many novel things are seeding in my world. Its really a grand space to make new great effect. Allow me to share that I am researching. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new business site:[color=#000_url]magnolia plantation weddings in Florida[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
GMOs and its influence on humans’ genes
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2022, 04:41:50 PM »
Ciao everybody. My wife and I are delighted we heard this site. I’ve been looking for this info for years and I will be convincing my bro to stop by. The other morning I was toggling through the search engines trying to locate a solution to my revolving questions. Now I am definately to take a leap in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all spaced out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you in words for such open sourcing. This has opened me out of an old rut. Many novel knowings are seeding in my world. Its really a grand time to make new relationships. You may value that I am developing. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new spot:[color=#000_url]romantic wedding photographer near me Naples FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Peer interaction in school leads to improved social skills
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2022, 04:42:24 PM »
Hi guys and gals. We are tickled to have found the posts. I’ve been scouring for this info for hours and I will be sure to tell my children to hop by. The other afternoon I was toggling through the best sites out there trying to discover the answers to my revolving questions. Now I am definately to take great care in whatever path I can. We are getting all jazzed out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just desired to thank you in words for such excellent assistance. This has forced me out of rough territory. Many bittersweet creations are happening in my world. Its really a safe place to make new ideas available. One item I'll mention is that I am looking into. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new business site:[color=#000_url]liriodendron wedding bel air near me Florida Keys[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Should LGBTQ+ have all of the same rights as heterosexuals?
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2022, 04:42:55 PM »
Greetings fellow readers. My team members and I are delighted we came across the shares here. I’ve been looking for this info for hours and I will be imploring everyone I know to swing on by. The other night I was toggling through the search engines trying to scope out the right solution to my tough questions. Now I am going to take great care in whatever way I can. We are getting all pickled out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you kindly for such stellar work. This has opened me out of a tough situation. Many novel improvements are growing in my world. Its really a sure forum to make new friends. It is known that I am looking into. when you get a chance, visit my newly created Site:[color=#000_url]glen ellen farm md wedding in Florida[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Kids’ obesity prevention with exercise
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2022, 04:43:20 PM »
Greetings dear friends. My team members and I are tickled we saw the articles here. I’ve been going through my library for this info since last fall and I will be encouraging my besties to stop by. The other morning I was skipping through the web trying to secure a solution to my persistant questions. Now I must be diligent to take great care in whatever mode I can. We are getting all worked out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just had to thank you immediately for such enlightenment. This has opened me out of rough territory. Many hopeful creations are growing in my world. Its really a grand space to make new friendships. I’d also add that I am developing. when you get a chance, check out my newly created Blog:[color=#000_url]great oak manor chestertown maryland near me Miami FL[/color]