Health Discussions > SayNOtoMSG.com :: To Your Health - Dedicated MSG Section

Laminated Card Offer is Still Free

<< < (6/6)

ds:
hi just signed up .....glad to support ...its good to see we the people setting sites up like this looking forward to getting my card and betting these monstrous n evil corporations ps..ds

kymg45:
Hi...brand new here and so happy to find all this info on MSG!!
Just emailed you my address etc....would love to have this card
Thank you so much

Sassafras:

--- Quote from: ds on August 21, 2014, 08:06:35 PM ---hi just signed up .....glad to support ...its good to see we the people setting sites up like this looking forward to getting my card and betting these monstrous n evil corporations ps..ds

--- End quote ---

DS,

We are happy you joined the Forum and are elated to have you participate in the goings on concerning Saying NO to MSG and Other Excitotoxins.  Welcome to the Forum!!!!  [welcome]

Years ago, Mick told me I should create a website designed to share with people the dangers of MSG and Other Excitotoxins.  Thankfully to Mick, his wonderful way with words, and my simple skills of web designing, we have that website - SayNOtoMSG.com - and this Forum.  (Of course, this Forum is made possible by the hard working people of Simple Machines.  Only through their vision of merging "community" and "really cool mods" are we able to appreciate the gift of gab on this plane of digital interface called MisFiT City Forum.   [peace])

Personally, I don't know how the evil ones can sleep at night knowing they are poisoning the world.  They may have a lot of money, but they have NO soul.

Thank you again for joining the Forum and thank you for your support in Saying NO to MSG... and Other Excitotoxins.  I hope the Laminated Card has aided you in your quest for good health.

If there is any way we can help farther, please let us know.

Keep up the good fight!!!

Warmly,
Sassafras Zellar

Sassafras:

--- Quote from: kymg45 on August 24, 2014, 08:42:21 PM ---Hi...brand new here and so happy to find all this info on MSG!!
Just emailed you my address etc....would love to have this card
Thank you so much

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Kym, for your interest in Saying NO to MSG here on the Forum and on Facebook.  Your support is appreciated!!!

If there is anything Mick and I can do to aid you in your search for good health, don't hesitate to ask.  We will do all we can to help.

Keep up the good fight!!

Warmly,
Sass

lisabprice:
So cool to find this site. Didn't know it even existed. Hello my fellow MSG haters. I have severe heart rythem problems when there is MSG in food I eat. My husband gets violent migraines. The guide will help so much when shopping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version