Author Topic: I'm a Lions fan....Really!  (Read 61174 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
I'm a Lions fan....Really!
« on: December 23, 2009, 10:54:41 AM »

I'm a Lion's fan, to the bottom of my heart.  Because of the weekend schedule we work, I don't get to see many of the games, but I read about the games, track them on my cell phone and when possible I listen to them on the radio.  I have enjoyed being a fan in spite of the years of suffering and the fact it has never been in a championship game in the modern era. 

All that said, there is always hope.  Matthew Stafford is one of them.  I like his toughness as a quarterback and he has looked as good as he possibly could with the lack of talent surrounding him.  The Detroit defense is one of the worst I have ever seen in the NFL, and yet, there is a bright spot.  Louis Delmas, at safety, is just that.  He is the first rookie to ever return an interception for a touchdown (100 yds besides), a fumble for a touchdown and force a safety.  In fact, he is only the second player in NFL history to have accomplished the feat as well.  Go to http://tinyurl.com/yfmf3e4 for all his stats and accomplishments.

GO LIONS
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah