Author Topic: Ramblings  (Read 84824 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Ramblings
« on: December 23, 2009, 06:41:31 AM »
When Sass created this section, I think she envisioned that I would fill it up with all my Zellarism's and thoughtless thoughts.  I let her down.  I have posted throughout the forum, but I have not used this section as she had planned.  I will try, in the next few weeks to change that.

I have decided to write an essay on fascism and the neo-con, where I hope to trace the history of the American Fascist Party through organizations and individuals from the 30's to the present.  Research is continuing.

I am going to write a piece on the cult called "fundamentalism" in the Christian church and particularly about Dispensationalism, the belief in the Tribulation and the Rapture, which is bogus, it is not biblical and it is mind numbing, almost as mind numbing as the Trinity.

I am going to try to write some recreational type things, like a couple of short stories and maybe block out my book, "Blessings of a Misfit."  A lot of this will be discussed in the Ramblings.  Kind of like me mumbling to myself.  

I am also going to ask Sassafras to change the settings to this board, so that people can comment or respond. After all, I am at my best when answering a question or responding to somebody else's thoughts.

Mick
Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

sir-individual