Author Topic: Give me a break  (Read 69867 times)

Offline misfitguy

• Administrator
    • Misfits Central
Give me a break
« on: December 12, 2006, 09:58:14 AM »
Go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16159302/

Ok, here it is.  A four year old, let me repeat that, a 4, number 4, year old hugged a teacher's aide in Texas and got suspended.  Let me quote

""A letter from La Vega school district administrators to the student's parents said that the boy was involved in "inappropriate physical behavior interpreted as sexual contact and/or sexual harassment" after he hugged the woman and he "rubbed his face in the chest of (the) female employee" on Nov. 10."

Give me a break.

I don't know how I could/would explain to him why he was being punished.  If he had done something that was inappropriate, such as pinching the aides boob, a simple "Don't do that" would have been more than sufficient and would have simply been part of the direction we expect our child to get in a school and part of his measurable learning curve.  It surely shouldn't be construed as a sexual act by a sexual predator.

As a parent, I would pull my child out of the school and find someplace for him to attend that is run by people with at least an average IQ. Then I would petition to have the teacher's aide fired and investigated.  What could possibly cause her to think a 4 year old was making a pass at her?  Got to be some sort of sick mind that could even get to that level of thinking. 

Then I would campaign to have the school board thrown out.  "Off with their heads, I say!" Isn't this taking the right wing conservative approach just a little too far?   This was their explanation, "La Vega school district officials said student privacy laws prevented them from commenting."  Student privacy laws???  How about you guys simply can't explain what you just did. 

It's tipping too far, friends.  By definition, half of the people in the world are below average and, I think, they are starting to run the world.  We have to protect ourselves from the stupid.  Don't ever think they aren't dangerous.  Where do you think bigotry comes from...ignorance.

Mick

Go to www.misfitscentral.net  Why not?

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

~Groucho Marx

"The world is one country and mankind is its citizens..."  Baha'u'llah

Offline Mountevexera

• Purple Maple Syruple
    • Optimal thai massage  job la
Improved sensual lesbian massage mountain view
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 03:47:16 PM »

Massage with jars : erotic massage best massage[/url]
Nuru massage Los Gatos: massage Mountain view

Offline Robinanaxy

• Mellow Yellow
Thank
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 06:33:37 AM »
штабелер самоходный
https://shtabeler-elektricheskiy-samokhodnyy.ru

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Vaccines cause autism
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 08:02:00 AM »
Hey there dear friends. My circle is excited we saw the shares here. I’ve been scratching my head for this info since last fall and I will be convincing my bro to swing by. The other night I was skipping through the web trying to secure a conclusion to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take more risk in whatever method I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you tremendously for such a resource. This has shifted me out of unhealthy habits. Many vibrant creations are transitioning into my world. Its really a safe time to make new friends. I gotta mention also that I am looking into. If you have time, check out my new photography site:[color=#000_url]elopement photographer near me near me Boca Raton[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
The time you lost a tournament
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 08:02:26 AM »
Greetings guys and gals. My wife and I are tickled to have found this blog. I’ve been going through my library for this info for weeks and I will be encouraging my membership base to hop on by. The other night I was skipping through the available sites trying to discover a resolution to my revolving questions. Now I must be diligent to take it to the next level in whatever way I can. We are getting all nerded out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you immediately for such open sourcing. This has propelled me out of my comfort zone. Many spiritual knowings are coming into my world. Its really a perfect time to make new relationships. Allow me to share that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, take a look my newly created photography site:[color=#000_url]annapolis photographers near me Miami FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Should smoking in public places be allowed?
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 08:03:01 AM »
Hi dear friends. My team members and I are delighted we came across this site. I’ve been scouring for this info since last spring and I will be encouraging my followers to hop on by. The other afternoon I was flipping through the best sites out there trying to discover an answer to my persistant questions. Now I am hoping to take it to the next level in whatever method I can. We are getting all nerded out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such solid answers. This has opened me out of unhealthy habits. Many beautiful improvements are coming into my world. Its really a good area to make new connections. One item I'll mention is that I am studying. If you have time, take a look my newly created spot:[color=#000_url]tampa senior photographer near St Petersburg FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Hate crimes and what should be done about them
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 08:03:34 AM »
Greetings guys and gals. My wife and I are happy we saw the guidance here. I’ve been poking around for this info for days and I will be encouraging everyone I know to stop by. The other night I was toggling through the web world trying to scope out the right solution to my tough questions. Now I must be diligent to take it all the way in whatever path I can. We are getting all jazzed out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you while I could for such beneficial knowledge. This has propelled me out of an old rut. Many novel knowings are coming into my world. Its really a super page to make new relationships. Allow me to share that I am studying. when you get a chance, visit my new photography site:[color=#000_url]annapolis engagement photographer around Miami FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
The most beautiful view you have ever seen
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 08:04:10 AM »
Hello my friends. My wife and I are happy we came across the shares here. I’ve been stripping my files for this info since last weekend and I will be imploring my sisters to stop by. The other day I was thumbing through the web world trying to uncover the answers to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take it all the way in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all nerded out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you while I could for such excellent assistance. This has shifted me out of my comfort zone. Many bittersweet improvements are seeding in my world. Its really a special space to make new ideas available. I need to share that I am researching. when you get a chance, visit my new business:[color=#000_url]baltimore engagement photos near Naples FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
The Solar System and its components
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2022, 08:04:46 AM »
Hola to the community. My team members and I are delighted to have found the shares here. I’ve been poking around for this info for a long time and I will be imploring my besties to hop on by. The other evening I was skipping through the highest rated sites trying to locate the answers to my persistant questions. Now I must be diligent to take a leap in whatever path I can. We are getting all pickled out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you in words for such excellent assistance. This has propelled me out of my comfort zone. Many bittersweet knowings are gaining momentum my world. Its really a sure forum to make new friends. I gotta mention also that I am investigating. If you have time, take a look my new spot:[color=#000_url]wedding mansion photography in Tampa FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Is vaccination for everyone?
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2022, 08:05:23 AM »
Hello dear friends. My wife and I are happy to have found this site. I’ve been going through my library for this info since last weekend and I will be imploring my membership base to swing on by. The other afternoon I was flipping through the top forums trying to scope out a conclusion to my staggering questions. Now I am inspired to take more responsibility in whatever mode I can. We are getting all spaced out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you kindly for such excellent assistance. This has shifted me out of a tough situation. Many superb creations are transitioning into my world. Its really a special page to make new friendships. I will share also that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, visit my new spot:[color=#000_url]tidewater inn easton md near Florida[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
When should the adoption not be allowed?
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 08:05:59 AM »
Hola guys and gals. My mates and I tickled to have found this site. I’ve been looking for this info for years and I will be sure to tell my membership base to stop by. The other day I was flipping through the google searches trying to locate an answer to my tough questions. Now I must be diligent to take it all the way in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you from all of us for such stellar work. This has boosted me out of a tough situation. Many fresh improvements are transitioning into my world. Its really a perfect page to make new ideas available. I must make mention that I am developing. when you get a chance, take a look my new Blog:[color=#000_url]gibson wedding near Naples FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Should everyone pay the same taxes?
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2022, 08:06:29 AM »
Hey there fellow readers. I am tickled we saw the posts. I’ve been web crawling for this info since last spring and I will be sure to tell my besties to swing on by. The other morning I was bouncing around through the web world trying to uncover a solution to my revolving questions. Now I am entrusted to take it all the way in whatever form I can. We are getting all spaced out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you deeply for such a resource. This has shifted me out of an old rut. Many fresh knowings are growing in my world. Its really a an incredible space to make new ideas available. I wish to add also that I am into. If you have time, take a look my new spot:[color=#000_url]lauxmont farms sunken gardens near Boca Raton[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
The importance of protection during sex
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2022, 08:07:03 AM »
Greetings friends. We are really glad to have found the posts. I’ve been poking around for this info all my life and I will be encouraging my membership base to hop by. The other afternoon I was bouncing around through the most relevant threads trying to locate a conclusion to my eternal questions. Now I must be diligent to take things higher in whatever method I can. We are getting all spaced out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you in words for such stellar work. This has propelled me out of rough territory. Many vibrant creations are growing in my world. Its really a grand group to make new great effect. I gotta mention also that I am investigating. If you have time, check out my new Site:[color=#000_url]capen house wedding in Florida[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Your biggest fear
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2022, 08:07:36 AM »
Ciao fellow readers. My circle is tickled to have found the articles here. I’ve been web crawling for this info all year and I will be sure to tell my sisters to swing by. The other day I was blazing through the available sites trying to determine the right solution to my staggering questions. Now I am entrusted to take more risk in whatever path I can. We are getting all nerded out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you from all of us for such stellar work. This has propelled me out of unhealthy habits. Many brand new creations are transitioning into my world. Its really a grand website to make new ideas available. I will share also that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, visit my newly created Blog:[color=#000_url]best wedding photographers in maryland near St Petersburg FL[/color]

Offline Allenphank

• Red Hundred
Divorce rates among young couples
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2022, 08:08:02 AM »
Hi all. My friends and I are happy we heard the posts. I’ve been scoping the news for this info all year and I will be telling my bro to drop by. The other morning I was skipping through the net trying to locate the answers to my revolving questions. Now I am inspired to take things higher in whatever way I can. We are getting all pickled out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you from all of us for such incredible information. This has pushed me out of rough territory. Many bittersweet improvements are seeding in my world. Its really a super area to make new connections. I must say also that I am researching. when you get a chance, check out my newly created Blog:[color=#000_url]chesapeake bay beach club tavern ballroom near me Naples FL[/color]

sir-individual